Tatyanna

Prologue

I have a doctor appointment today I get dress in fitting dress and head out to the doctors office. I walk in and there this couple kissing on each other I felt sick. "Ms.Harris the doctor is ready". I get up and follow the nurse . "Hello Ms.Harris where's your fiancé" I was annoyed with him asking. "He isn't here so let's leave it at that doctor" I rolled my eye. He grabbed the gel and put it on stomach Gabriella was swimming around in my stomach she love the coldness of the gel. The doctor checked my blood pressure and shock his head .

"Ms.Harris your pressure is a little high it isn't good for the baby and make sure you're taking you meds". "Alright thanks doctor". I got back to the hotel Jordan was coming in at the same time. "Hey beautiful" . "Hey you want to go to the mall ?" . "Yeah let me go change" . "Alright I'll meet you in front of your door in like ten minutes". I go up to my room get change into some leggings and this cute little off shoulder shirt. I opened the door and Jordan was standing there. "Was I taking long ?" He laughed " Nah but , you looking mad good ma".

The car ride was silent it was cool though. We started walking around I saw Cay I snuck up on her "Not me either " I said. "Me either I just met you last night" Jordan said . we shopped a few hours Jordan bought Gabriella a few things I thought that was adorable then off to Benihana's . We sat on the other side of the restaurant never sat here before.

"Oh shit look Taty" Cay said pointing towards Chris fuck is thought to myself . "What the fuck is this ?" Chris yelled at me. "Aye man now ain't the face to do this". Jordan said. "Its lunch Chris" I said . "Tell your nigga I wasn't talking too him" I rolled my eyes. I am a grown women I can have lunch with whom I please. Then he comments on Cay being here that had nothing to do with him. I was annoyed with this "Just walk away Chris" I got up and walked with him.

"Chris please calm down I went to a doctor appointment they said my high blood pressure was a little high". "Okay Tatyanna I'm sorry I'm not tryna stress you out" Chris said running his hands down his face. "I love you... I made a mistake" I already knew what he was going to say tears started flowing. "Tatyanna I slept with Rose it was a mistake that I regret so much I was a little drunk and shit happened I love you so much Tatyanna". It was hard for me to breath . "Chris I love you too but that just hurt so much I need time to think about this" his phone started ringing . "Hello alright I'm coming" I rolled my eyes the chance he has to talk to me he off to help that hoe. "Bye Chris go help your little stupid hoe!" . "Man chill Taty she ain't a hoe". Was he really defending her she is the fault we apart. "Fuck you Chris" I slapped him. "Tatyanna I'm sorry ". I just walked away I dried my tears and walked into the restaurant. I really don't know how to feel it's like a constant cycle the men I love find a way to hurt me but this shit hurts deeper than what happen with Jr.