Tatyanna

These couples days been making me feel horrible. I roll over in bed looking at the ceiling with gabby at her dads place it's just been so lonely. I pull out my phone to see what Minnie been up too haven't heard from her in a little while now.

"Hey girly" I say . "What's up girl where you been!?" Minnie screams in my ear. I laugh "I've been here , what you doing tonight I don't have anything to do and Gabby at her dads tonight" I say hoping she's free I need to clear my mind.

"I ain't got shit to do girl come on over I'll buy some goodies and we can just chill or we can turn up I'll invite some people which you prefer?" Minnie ask. I think about it for a little it would be nice to just turn up. "Invite a few people over we can do both those things I'll bring the drinks" I say smiling.

"Alright cool text me your address I'll come over and we can go get the stuff together" Minnie says. "Alright" I say before hanging up. I text Minnie the address then put my phone to charge. So much has changed these couple months it's like I want to be happy but I just can't be happy feels like I've been faking the whole thing. But tonight isn't the night to deal with that maybe tonight that'll all change.

Turning on some music before I hop in the shower I grab my peach body wash and step in. The cold water feels so refreshing. After a few minutes in the shower I hop out dry up and get dress in something simple no need to look all cute. I put my hair up in a neat bun to complete my look.

"Hey girly!" Minnie says coming in. "Hey!". We sit on the couch. "What have I missed ? How's you and Jordan?" She ask.

"We're good , I've just been trying to get my life together girl I've slipped up a few times with you know who" I say. "Girl you need to get over Jr but I guess I see where you coming from , what's up with you and Cay?" She ask. "Girl we straight , we be arguing and shit I guess we okay" I say laughing.

"Come on let's go get this food" She says getting up. I grab my stuff and follow her out the door. "Girl you crazy" Minnie says. I laugh. "Shit its life I guess".

"So you and Jr fucked?" Minnie ask laughing. I couldn't help but to laugh along with her, not that I was too proud of it but shit whatever can't dwell on that shit. "Yes Minnie". "He still got it?" She says laughing.

I contemplate on answering that question "Hell yeah" I say laughing mad hard. "Done with yall" she says turning the isle. "What's up with you and your little boy toy?" I ask. "Girl we good actually met his mom the other day she didn't really like me". "Why?" I ask.

"I don't know but her son like me so I'm fine" Minnie says shrugging her shoulders. After grabbing everything we needed we pulled up to the register to pay our stuff.

Later that night Im getting ready to leave the house when my phone starts ringing. "Hello?" I say.

"What's up beautiful?" Jordan says. His voice brighten up my day a little. "Nothing going out to Minnie house for a little, how's things down there?" I ask. I grab my stuff and head out. "Hmm looking beautiful I bet" Jordan says causing me to laugh.

"I try baby" I say smiling. "I'm missing you beautiful" he says. Times like this I wonder why I did what I did. We talk on the phone a little longer till I arrive to Minnie's house.

The night went pretty well her friends crazy these people know how to turn up. I started recording this girl that was dancing she look crazy sent it to Jordan he was laughing real hard. I needed this night out get some things off my mind.