Casha

The week goes by quickly. It's the night of T's party. I open the door, and Malik walks in. "Look at you." He looks real good. "Thank you, thank you... Why you ain't ready?" He ask. "It takes time to look good." "Who you tryna impress?" "No one, just trying to match your fly." "Good one." I laugh, "I'm forreal." "Okay hurry up..." I go back into my bathroom, and finish putting on my makeup and the finishing touches on my hair. I was finally ready to get dressed.

It took me forever to figure out what to wear. T said it was a formal type of party. I decided to put on a cute red dress, with some heels. I leave out the room, finally ready to go. "Check you out superstar." Malik says. "Damn that ass poking." He mumbles. "Eyes up here buddy." We get in his car,and head to the party. Although we are just friends I was nervous on how they would take to Malik. We finally arrive. I take a deep breath and get out.

We walk to the door. "What's up baby mama?!?" T says coming over to me. "Hey T!" I say hugging him. "This is my friend Malik." "What's up?" T says dapping him up. So far so good. "Your looking good girl." "Thanks T! Where is everyone else?" "Go check down by the ice sculpture." We make our way through the people and I see mama Sharon. "You are wearing that purple Mama!" I say hugging her. "Not like you in that dress!.... Who is this handsome young man?" "This is my friend Malik... Malik this is Mama Sharon." "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." "Hmm Cay you might wanna snatch him up before someone else does." We laugh.

"Cay.!!" "Hey Tia ! How are you? How are the babies?" "Good girl, I'm glad I'm able to get a break. I love them to death but Jesus." I laugh, "I know the feeling." She glances up at Malik, "That's you?" "Just a friend girl.... Malik this is Tia... Tia this is Malik." "Nice to meet you." "Same here."

We spot Jordan and Taty and go over with them. "What's up y'all?" "Hey Cay." "You seem to be popular with his family." Malik whispers. "I know... Everybody loves Cay." I say and then laugh, "Well most people." "Where's Gabby tonight?" I ask Taty.

"Chris mama is watching him." "He's here?" "Probably." I roll my eyes. The music starts blasting. "Wanna dance?" I ask Malik. He stands up and take my hand. We go on the dance floor which is already packed full of people. After 10 minutes of dancing I step away to the little girls room.

I go inside, check my lips, make up, and hair. Everything was good. I walk out and see Jr and his troll walking my way. "Damn Cay. You look good." I hear MaKayla suck her teeth. "Thanks." He hugs me, and tries to let his hands roam. I stop him dead in his tracks. He breaks away. "You smell good too." "So do you Jr."

"Who are you here with ya lil boyfriend?" I roll my eyes, "No I'm here with my friend Malik." Jr frowns. "Okay enough chit chat to this bitch, let's go." MaKayla says trying to pull Jr away but he doesn't move. "Jr control your hoe." "Chill MaKayla." "Your listening to this bitch..." "You don't have too many more chances to call me a bitch, stupid ass hoe." I reply. Malik comes over, "Everything good here?" "Yup." I say walking away holding Malik's hand. We go back to the down at the table.

"That bitch has one more time to call me a bitch, and I swear to God I'm fighting tonight." "Calm down Cay." Malik says pulling me down on him. Taty and Jordan come back to the table. "Sitting on laps I see.." Jordan says. "It's for her own good." Malik says. "What happen?" Taty asks. "Jr's little troll." "I don't think anyone likes that hoe, she tried to buck last weekend." "Girl she has one more time to even look at me wrong and that ass is mine." "You're going to stay your ass right here." Malik says. "No I'm not." Jordan goes and gets the table some drinks.

Chris comes over, as if we needed more drama. "What's up y'all?" "Hey Chris." Taty says. "You can't speak Cay?" He asks me. "No I can not." "What's stuck up her ass?" Chris asks, and I was about to respond but MaKayla comes over. "Where's Jr?." "Jr ain't over here, go find yourself something safe to do." I respond. She rolls her eyes and walks off. Chris goes with her. Jordan brings the drinks. After a few minutes, Malik finally lets me move.

"You good Cay?" T says coming to the table. "Yes I'm fine, how mad would you be if have to drag a bitch around?" "Oh shit, who?" "MaKayla." "Somebody needs to tag that ass." "T you so messy." Taty says laughing. Mama Sharon waves me over. I get up. "I'm watching you Cay." "Okay Malik." I walk over to Mama Sharon. "Jr wants to talk to you." She points in his direction. I go over to him, "What's up?" "Someone wants to say hey." He passes me the phone.

"Hey mama." "Hey baby!" "Bitch I thought you didn't know where Jr was." That was the last straw. The next thing I know Malik and Jordan are pulling me and Taty off MaKayla. Malik carries me all the way to the car. I lost an earring and my clutch is somewhere in there and I don't know where Jr phone is. Jr runs out, "Here." He had his phone in his hand it appeared un-damaged. "Thanks." I grab my purse and earring. It was hair attached to it.

"Give that back to your girlfriend k?" He laughs and shakes his head. I get in the car to a furious Malik. "What the fuck was that?" I don't take to kind to people yelling at me but it wasn't even like that with Malik. It felt like I was getting fussed at by my daddy or some shit. "Malik-" "No save that shit, your better than that! Why the fuck would you stoop so low to her level?!?" "Because-" "I'm not finish... Was it worth it? You gotta get it together man... You can't let irreverent ass hoes get to you! I don't care who it is, never let a hoe make you come out of character."

We ride in silence the rest of the way home. "You staying tonight?" I ask as we go inside. "I don't know yet." He answers going into the second bedroom and shuts the door. I take off my clothes and shower. I get out and see I have a message from Jr. :Y'all ain't have to fuck her up that bad:

:She need to learn to keep her mouth shut:

I get dressed and just lay in the bed.

Jr: Jayden said good night:

:tell him I said Good night baby! I love him:

Jr:He says he loves you too: I cut my tv on.

Malik comes in and lay down, he smelled like he just got out the shower. A few minutes go by. "Malik?" ..... He doesn't say anything. He rolls over with his back facing me. "Malik!" "What Cay." "You mad at me?" I know he is but I need to figure out on like a scale of one to ten what numbers he's at. After not getting a response, I give up and go to sleep.