Casha

I wake up to Jr calling me, "This better be important...." I answer. "Wake yo ass up." "What you want Jr?" "You talk to yo cousin?" "No. Not since yesterday why?" "Taty on some other shit. You should talk to her." "Why you don't do it, what she mad about now?" "Just call her Cay... Better yet I'm outside come on." "Jr ima kill you." I say getting up. "Here I come." I throw some pants on and my uggs, and one of Malik hoodies. I go out the door and Jr is posted against the car.

"Took you long enough." He says opening my door. "Don't start, I'm short 3 hours of sleep. You better be worried about Taty." I say rudely putting on my seatbelt. "That nigga Jordan called me, asking have I spoke with her. Some shit got to be up if he calling me, he talking she on some fuck everybody type shit. He said she ain't sound too good." "So I had to tag along why?" I say.

I mean we could've checked on her when I was up and moving for the day. "Take yo ass to sleep till we get there." "Gladly..." He gives me his jacket to use a blanket. It smelled so good. I let the sit back. He peeks over at me. I fall asleep with no problem.

That lil nap did me some good. I lean up as were pulling in. Everything looks normal on the outside. "Gimme some." I say to Jr drinking a Frap. "No." "Why you ain't get me one?" "You was sleep." "You so ugly Jr." He knows Starbucks is my favorite. "But your beautiful, here now come on." He says handing me the frap. "We're probably the last two people she wants to see. I know you saw how she was looking at us yesterday."

This Frap is going me life. "She'll get over it..." "Alright Jr whatever you say." We go up to the door and knock. I pull my phone and call her. We can hear it ringing. I hang up and call Jordan. "What's up Cay?" "Ain't no extra key or nothing? She ain't answering the door or phone." "Yes check under the mat." I check under the mat.

"Found it.... What you done did to my cousin?" I ask opening the door. "Man I fucked up I know." "What the fuck you do?" We go inside, "Man call that nigga back later." Jr says hanging up my phone. I walk upstairs and Jr checks the living room. "Someone has been drinking there ass off." I mumble. I see her phone. "Oh my God.... Jr!" I see Taty laying on the ground. I call 911. Jr comes up the stairs. "Damn what the fuck happen?" He asks.

They rush an ambulance over. The paramedics come in and wheel her inside the ambulance. "We'll follow." Jr tells the guy. "Okay." He answers. We get to the hospital. I call Jordan back, "So what you do?" "She found out I was cheating..." "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you cheat on her? Y'all niggas are stupid as fuck I swear." "I know Cay I'm so sorry it was an honest mistake." "Save that bullshit man, sorry don't fix shit. Y'all overuse that word." I hang up.

Niggas can be so stupid sometimes, shit makes no sense. Chris is calling me. "Hello?" "What's up Cay?" "Yeah...." "I stopped by Tatys this morning... Do you know where she is? When I went to pick up Gabby last night she was drunk." "She's at the hospital." "I'm on the way." "Okay." We hang up. They had to pump Tatys stomach or something so it's just me and Jr sitting in her room . "Who was that?" Jr asks. "Chris." "Oh he on the way down here?" I text Malik and let him know what's going on.

"Yeah."I answer. "Jordan cheated on her.." "I heard you on the phone... Niggas stupid huh?" "Yes y'all don't think about shit sometimes. Then you wanna be sorry once your caught, fuck outta here." "Don't take your angry out on me, I didn't do anything this time." Jr says. "Yeah, this time." "Shut up." "No nigga." He starts tickling me. "Jr stopppppp. Now is not the time." I say in between laughs. "Jr chill." "No..." A few seconds later, he stops. "Play too much." I say hitting him.

He reaches over to try again but I grab his hands. "Let me go Cay." He says smiling. "Nopeee." "Ima chill." "Promise?" "I promise." I let his hands go, and he grabs me. "Jrrrrrr. You promised." I say laughing. I look towards the doorway, and see Chris standing there. I wonder how long he's been standing there. "What's up you two?" He says.