Casha

Prologue

"How do you move on and forget the life as you know it?" I ask as I finish spilling my heart out about Jr stupid ass. It's been a few weeks since that night and Malik has been a really great friend to me in all of this. "It's take one day at a time Cay.... Wanna go play on the playground?" I look up at him and laugh. "At a moment like this?" "Yeah the swings are free no children are over there yet." "Hmm..." "Yeah come on..." He grabs my hand, and we walk over to the swings. "Get on I'll push." He says to me. "I can do it myself." "Let me push you girl." "Don't try and push me all the way off Malik." "Nah never could I hurt you."

I felt like that had a little more meaning to it than what we were currently doing, but Ill leave it alone. "Okay." I agree and get on. I laugh at us really sitting here, playing on the swings. My phone starts ringing, it's Taty. "Hello?" "What's all that noise in the background?" "Im at the park on the swing." I laugh. "Umm okay. Who you with? Malik..." "Yes how did you know?" She laughs,"A lucky guess... Jr called me." "What the fuck for what ?" "He claimed he was worried and wanted me to keep an eye on you after he told me what went down." "Bullshit." I stop swinging.

"Exactly. You know I cussed his ass out! This shit is was trifling." "He doesn't care." "It's cool tho, what's left is gone and only better is to come." "Your right." "Well enjoy your time with your boo and tell him I said hey." I laugh, "Okay. Bye crazy." We hang up.

"Taty says hey bab- Malik." I almost called him baby. "Tell her I said what's up." We finish playing and get in the car. "Can you stop by Jr's house real quick." "That's a good idea Cay?" "Yes and your with me." "Alright." He shrugs.

We get to the house but no one was there. I put my key in to unlock the door but it doesn't work. "What the hell?" I call Jr, "What's up Cay?" He answers. "Did you really change the fucking locks Jr?" "Yeah, your over there?" "No duh Sherlock how else would I know the lock is changed." "I'll be there in a few minutes." "You know what it's fine." I get back in the car and hang up.

"What's the deal?" Malik asks. "He changed the locks." "Let's go shopping." "I don't get anymore money until the 30th. I only have a few thousand to work with till then." "Casha don't insult me, I got you." "Malik I can't ask you to do that." "You don't have too."

We go to the mall. Keysha calls me. "Hey Cay." "Hey..." "What you doing?" "Shopping. What you doing?" "Chilling with Rico and Jr." "Hmph..." "He told me what happened." "I hope you didn't call to try to talk about it." "Cay you can't ignore the shit." "Ignore what shit? That's bullshit. He cheated..."

"Cay I know but I think y'all need to sit down and talk like adults." "Fuck that Keysha I'm done talking to him." "Look you need to see where he's coming from and MaKayla should be there too." "No fuck her and and fuck him. How the fuck can you take his side on this matter?" "Cay I'm just saying I see what he has to say." I hang up on her. What the fuck, my own best friend is giving in to that shit too.

"You okay Cay?" "I hate everybody I swear." "I didn't do nothing." "Not you-" "And not me either." Taty says coming up behind me. "Me either I just met you the other night." Jordan says. I laugh, "What y'all doing here?" "I asked Malik where y'all were and we decided to pop up." "Alright come on four amigos, my arms hurt." Malik says. "No one told you to try and be a gentlemen and hold my bags." I tease. He sucks his teeth, "Don't act brand new."

We finish shopping a few hours later and head over to Benihana's. We sit on the other side of the restaurant where you actually sit on a pillow and eat. "As many times as I've been here, I've never sat on this side." "Me either." Taty adds. We order our food and sit around and talk. "Oh shit, look Taty..." I point out Chris who is waking our way. He does not look very happy either. "What the fuck is this?" He asks once he makes it to our table. "Aye man now ain't the place to do this." Jordan says. "It's lunch Chris." Taty answers.

"Tell your nigga I wasn't talking to him... What the fuck you doing here Cay?" "Minding my business." I say nonchalantly. "I'll call you later Chris." Taty says. "That's what we do now..." "Chris really its nothing but lunch calm down." I say. He really was getting worked up for nothing. "Finish minding yo fucking business." "Aye nigga chill with that." Malik speaks up. "Jr will think this is priceless." "Tell him I said fuck him too while your at it." I say rolling my eyes.

"Just walk away Chris." Taty says getting up. They go off and talk. "He should be happy I didn't steal his girl away from him yet." Jordan says laughing. "You feeling my cousin?" I ask. His lips twist up. "Obviously, like your feeling Malik." I laugh. Jordan was a very cool guy. "I plea the 5th." I say throwing my hands up. "For what?" Malik asks. "You know the 5th amendment." "I do, your incriminating yourself by answering that?." "Yes I will be." Malik laughs, "Alright Cay." Taty comes back over looking the same way she left the table.

Our server bring our food. Malik phone rings, "Whats up D?.... Alright cool.. Text me the address... That sounds nice... Alright I'll be by later on. Okay." He hangs up. "Y'all wanna run with me to see this house once we leave here." "Sure." "That's fine." "What they said." Jordan says. I finish eating and notice Malik was looking at me.

I glance over at him, he looks away. "I saw that." I say. "Didn't do anything." "Childish." "Y'all cute." MaKayla says coming up to our table. Why the fuck are we running into to everybody today. I keep my mouth closed. "Hey Taty." She says greeting her. She waves at her. "Is there something we can help you with?" Jordan asks. MaKayla looks at him. "Nah, just wanted to speak." She says walking away. I see Jr and Jayden walking in. This shit is priceless ! "What the fuck man?!?" I ask out loud. "Y'all ready to go?" Malik asks. "Yeah." Taty and Jordan answer. I was livid inside.

"Come on Cay." We get up to leave. I look back at Jr holding Jayden. We make eye contact. He looks away first. We make it outside the door. "Can y'all bail me out? Like that bitch knew what fuck she was doing!" "Cay it's not worth it." "Oh my God."