Tatyanna

"Jordan are you sure you're cool with having dinner with Chris?" I ask getting dress. "Yeah this should be interesting actually" Jordan says. I shrug my shoulders, move onto doing my hair .

"How do I look?" I ask doing a little spin. "You look good of course but, who you trying to impress me or Chris ?" Jordan says laughing. "Shit neither of you" I say smiling.

I put gabby in this cute little black and white dress and her little sandals. She starts cooing at me and smiling at me. "I love you gabby" I say kissing her forehead. "Ma-ma-ma" she starts saying real loud banging on the crib. "You ready?" I ask Jordan. "Born ready baby" he grabs gabby from my arms.

Pulling up to Chris house my house my heart starts racing a little nervous. Tonight could go amazing or horrible shit hopefully it doesn't end in these two fighting. "Seem nervous baby" Jordan says rubbing my hand. I turn facing him giving him a smile I unbuckle my seat belt and open the door.

I knock on the door and Chris opens up with a huge smile. "Why you smiling so hard" I ask trying to hold my laugh. "Shut up" Chris says low key rolling his eyes.

"Come on in guys" Chris says moving to the side. "Look at daddy's little girl" Chris says taking gabby from Jordan. Gabby face lights up so bright around Chris that little girl loves her dad.

"So Jordan you been taking care of my girls?" Chris says laughing. Jordan looks over at me and start laughing "Of course I love little gabby". I smile at him.

"Alright let's go eat I got the food set up out back" Chris says. "Cool lets go I'm hungry anyway" I say.

We sit down the aroma of the food hits my nose I'm practically drooling over the food. One thing about Chris he could always cook which of course is a plus for any women. Every move Chris makes gabby follows its too cute. "I think gabby wants your attention" I say to Chris. He looks over at her and starts making silly faces at her. Gabby finds it hilarious of course and starts laughing real hard.

"The foods real good Chris" Jordan says biting into the ribs. "Thanks man I let the ribs marinate in this homemade dry rub I make let it sit over night, Taty used to love my cooking along with a few other things ain't the right Taty?" Chris ask smirking.

I roll my eyes at Chris just continue eating. Jordan laughs. "I bet she did but hey that was back then she onto bigger and better things now" Jordan says smiling. Nice come back I think to myself. "You know Chris I need something mind getting me some water?" I say smiling.

"Yeah here you go" he says grabbing a pitcher from behind him. Just great I think to myself. "Hey Jordan you know something I always liked about Taty , when you slowly touch her lower back and she let out that sexy ass little moan" Chris says. My eyes widen I almost chock on my damn water. Jordan lets out a chuckle "Just chill man ain't no need to get disrespectful that's my girl right now and just cause we in your house I ain't about to start shit" .

I let out a sigh looking back and forth and Chris and Jordan. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. And on cue gabby starts crying. "Why don't you take her inside to change Chris" I say. "Alright cool be back".

"Baby you alright?" I say looking over at Jordan. "I'm good baby ole dude just tripping to be honest , but it's funny cause he really want you back I see" Jordan says. "You're handling this pretty well baby" I say smiling. I lean over and give him a kiss.

The rest of the night is pretty smooth. Chris apologized for being extremely petty and Jordan of course accepted it.