Casha

A few days later, still over Rico's house, Jr and Rico are in the living room chilling with Jayden. I'm sitting in my bed, looking through my phone, I haven't heard anything from Jamal. I figured that would've happened. Jr comes in through the door, "Here get Jayden we gotta go we know where Tatyanna is." Oh the Joy! "Alright, I hope she makes it out safely. You be careful too." I say grabbing Jayden. "I will. I love you Cay" Even after the talk we had the other day I'm just not there yet. "Prove it" He smiles and walks out.

I swear it felt like a whole day has gone by I was starting to worry about Jr and Rico. Keysha assures me everything is good, I guess her and Rico been talking.

It's 3 in the morning and Jr rushes in, waking me up. "You okay?" I ask turning the light on. "Oh my God Jr!" He has blood all over him and he looks like he's been crying. I get up and go into my bathroom to run him some water. He goes inside. I find him a towel and wash cloth plus some clothes to wear, and take it to him.

About 10 minutes later he comes out while I check on Jayden. I turn around and see him watching me. He comes up to me and hugs me tight. "It was horrible Cay." I wrap my arms around him. "It's okay. She's found, she's safe, and alive." He starts kissing me, God I've missed these lips. He breaks away. "Thank you for being here." "I wouldn't have it any other way." "I know we aren't on the best of terms and I'm not trying to-" I already knew where he was going with that. "It's fine" We get in the bed, and I lay facing him. He wraps his arms around me and my snuggle closer to him.

The next day I get up laying in Jr arms. I see him looking down at me. "Good morning." "Good morning gorgeous." "Sleep good?" "Not really but it felt good to be here with you." "Aw" "Mind if we go see her today?" I really didn't want to see her, what I really wanted to do is beat her ass and prolong the bitch hospital stay but let me step back and think of it would've been me. Rico has truly rubbed off on my ass, I hate being the bigger person. We get dressed. Keysha and Rico agreed to watch Jayden so we leave out.

We get to the hospital. We stop at the nurses station, "The room number for Tatyanna?" "Room 304." Jr leads the way. We get inside the room and she looks rough. I can only imagine her pain. I stay towards the back and Jr goes up to her. "Oh my God Jr I'm so glad your here." "What's up Taty how you feeling?" "Like shit" Jr looks back at me. I walk up towards the bed.

"Oh hey Casha." I look at her. I would be lying to myself if I didn't say I feel like slapping her right here and now. "Hey Taty. I'm glad your okay and safe." "Thanks." She says smiling. "Jr I'll be out in the waiting room" I say leaving out. If I would've stay in there any longer I would not be accountable for my actions.

10 minutes later Jr comes out. "You ready?" "Yeah." He grabs my hand. I look down at him. I'm not even going to fight it, so we just walk hand in hand. We get into the car. "You got plans for the day?" Jr asks. "Nah I don't." "Mind if we chill for the day?" "Sure.... What you have in mind?" "Lunch and bowling." "Sure sounds fun." The restaurant wasn't far from where we were, ironically it was a steakhouse. "Are you trying to be funny Jr?"

His eyebrows raise, "Nah, what you mean?" "A steakhouse." He sits there for a second and smile, "Your date with that fuck nigga." "Why does he have to be all of that?" "I'm just calling it like I see it. It wasn't gone work anyway." "How would you know now?" "You ain't heard from him yet have you?" "Nah." "My point exactly. Your meant to be with me anyway."

"Not if your meant to be with me and everyone else." "I'm done with that, just you and only you." I look at him and wonder if he's serious or if this is some "only for the moment" talk. "I see you haven't took your bracelet off." "Because it meant something." "Shouldn't you be saying it means something not meant." "No I said it how I meant it." "But your still wearing it so it must mean something in the present tense, not the past." "Alright Jr"

"It's cool Cay. I rather replace it with something that will mean so much more." I raise my eyebrows. "In due time baby" He says as our food arrives. We eat and then head over to the bowling alley.

Coincidentally his song was playing when we walked in. "Damn I made it in bowling alleys too." Jr says recognizing his own song. I laugh and we head to pick out our ball. A few people recognized him and came over to get pictures and his autograph. Once he's done... "Ready to lose Cay?"

"I know exactly what I'm doing in bowling. The question is are you ready to lose?" "We will see who ends up being the loser, although I really think it's going to be you." "Uhm mhm Jayden Daddy." We start playing and in the end we actually ended up being tied. "So what do you have to say now Jr?" He laughs, "Nothing, nothing at all... Except that's blow this Popsicle stand and go get ice cream." I start laughing,

"Popsicle stand? But I'm always down for ice cream... I miss my baby." "We should go pick him up." "Its getting cool out here, I don't want to bring him out this late." "Your right, we'll bring him some back." "He doesn't need to be eating ice cream already" "My mama was feeding me ice cream." "And look how you turned out" I say laughing. "Oh you got jokes Cay?" "I was just playing chill out" "Yeah I thought so." "But seriously feeding him ice cream will have him up all night and who's going to be the one watching him... Me." "I'll stay over and help. If that's fine with you" "Yes that's fine."

We head over to the ice cream shop. "Why you looking at me like that?" I ask Jr, who hasn't stopped staring since we sat down. "No reason." "Weirdo." He laughs, "I'm not weird but I'm your weirdo." "I never agreed to that." "It came with the relationship." I laugh, "If I knew that I would have gave it a second thought." "No you wouldn't. Cause you likeeeee me." He says laughing. He scoots closer and kisses my cheek. I laugh, "Just a little bit." He twists his lips up. "Just a little bit huh?" "Yep" He laughs, "If that's what you tell yourself." We get Jayden some ice cream and head back to the house.

"You two look like you've had fun." Rico says as we walk in the door. "Yeah it was fun." I admitted. "Did y'all go see Taty? How is she?" Keysha asks. "Yeah did and she's getting there." Jr says. Jayden was bouncing around in Keysha arms. "He will not stay still girl." Jayden sees me and smile. "Hey baby." I say picking him up. "We brought you some ice cream." Jayden smiles.

We head back to the room and Keysha comes with while Jr and Rico talks. "So how did it really go?" She asks. "It went really good. It felt like old times girl." "Awww." I smile thinking over my day. "As much as I try to deny, even when I can't stand to look at his face, I am in love with that man." "Aw Cay. I never thought I would see the day." I laugh, "Girl hush."

Jr comes in, "Keysha can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure Jr." They leave and I start giving Jayden some ice cream. He really likes it. A few minutes later he eats it all. "Was it good baby?" He smiles, "I'll take that as a yes." I say picking him up. Jr comes back in smiling. "Happy much?" I ask. "Very."