"Make room for two." "No." "Cay." I laugh, "What Jr?" "I'm not playing with you." "I'm not playing either.... It's not big enough for the both of us." "Yes it is." He lays on top of me. "Get up Jr." "Nope." "Please.." "Nahh..." "Someone might get the wrong idea if they see us like this." "So..." He says looking down at me.

MaKayla walks in. "What the hell Jr?" She says. I look at him and he's still looking at me. "Why is she here?" I ask. "I don't know... But chill." I roll my eyes, and he moves. "What's up MaKayla?" "What the fuck was that Jr?" "We we're playing, chill out." "I'm sure her BOYFRIEND wouldn't appreciate that." "Keep me and mine out your mouth." "Keep your hands off mine." "Who was on who sweetie?" I snap back. I'm about to get up and drag this bitch.

Jr pulls MaKayla out. I laugh and pull out my phone. I call Malik, "What's up baby?" He answers. "We're you sleeping?" "Yes but it's fine... Everything good?" "Jr lil troll feed him shrimp, a two year old shrimp, comes to find out he had a severe allergic reaction." "Damn baby." "I know." "Try your best to keep your cool." "Oh I am... I'll wait till my baby comes back and then I'll kill her." He laughs, "Chill girl.. at least till I get there." "I got you."

"I love you Cay." I froze up. "Hello....?" "My bad, I love you too Malik... Sleep tight." "I'll try." We hang up and Jr walks in and lays back on me. "Really Jr?" "Uhm mhm." "Where yo troll go?" "Home..." "Awww made her mad?" "You made her mad.." "Even better." "Mean ass." "So.... Now get up." "No Casha Harris." "Jr Carter." "I like the way you say my name." I smile and roll my eyes, "I'm sure you do.... Now moveeeee." I say trying to push him off.

"Let me get a kiss." "Your girlfriend won't like that." "I don't care, she ain't here." "That's what you use to tell your side pieces while we were together?" "Why you had to go there man?" He says getting up off of me. "Struck a nerve?" I ask. He doesn't answer me. "Jr...." He glances over at me. "Jrrrrrrrr......So you not talking to me now?" After many attempts of trying to get Jr to talk to me, I cut the tv on and stretch back out. I lay my legs across Jr.

He looks up at me from his phone. I look back at him and he goes back into his phone. "Can you throw some cover over me?" I ask him. He throws some over me, with his hand sliding over my ass. "I felt that." "I know." He says and continues to play on his phone. "Jr sing me a song." "No." "Please????" "Nope."

I wake up to them bringing Jayden in. It's almost 6am. He was sleeping and his swelling was well visible. "Awww my baby." I go over to him. "Every went successful, it's just going to take a few days for the swelling to go down. This was by far the most severe reaction I've seen. He won't be able to talk until his throat heals up. Keep all shrimp away from him." The doctor looks up at me.

"I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting you." He says extending his hand. He is a fine black doctor. "I'm Casha, Jayden's mother." "It's an honor..." Jr sucks his teeth. "Alright enough of that man... How long we talking him being here?" Jr gets in between me and the doctor. I laugh. "Maybe a week, it all depends on how he progresses Mr. Carter." "Thank you doctor." "It's my pleasure Mrs. Carter " "Actually you can call me Ms. Harris." I correct him. "My apologies." "It's no problem."

"Your boyfriend Malik texted your." Jr announces. I look at my phone, Malik: Good morning baby. I prayed for Jayden last night I hope everything went well. Call me once your up. Ima swing through.: Awwww, this is why I love Malik! I sit back down on the sofa, and text him back. A few minutes later, the doctor leaves out. Jr comes and sit back beside me. "Stop flirting with the doctor." "I wasn't Mr. Carter." "Actually you can call me Ms Harris." He says mocking me.

"You sound jealous." "Nah your mine." "I'm Malik's..." "Have it your way, your both so don't be trying to push up on any other niggas." He says looking serious as hell. "Get yo life Jr." "I got it Cay." Jayden starts moving around. I peek over and check on him. "I can't believe you left my son with your ratchet ass girlfriend." "Who else was going to watch him Cay?" "I would have prefer Grandma Rose, Tia... Anyone in the world but her." "Well it didn't work that way." "And look what happens." "I'm done talking to yo ass about this." "It's cool..." I get up and head to the cafeteria.