Chapter- First Date?

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." -Helen Keller

Natalie's P.O.V

The hawks had officially made it out of the first round. They'd beaten the Preds in 6 games, but the Blues weren't as lucky. They'd lost to the Wild in game 6. That left the Blackhawks and Wild to play each other in round 2. The Ducks and Flames were playing, along with Tampa vs. Montreal and the Capitals vs. Rangers. Clearly I was rooting for the Capitals now. But with the Blues loss, I was defiantly heading back to St. Louis for a week or two. The Oshie's had offered to let me stay there whenever so I would probably take them up on that offer. But as for the present, Jonny and I were finally having our first "date".

He claimed it wasn't going to fancy so I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, that I rolled up, a white sweeter and a black beanie to hide my naturally wavy hair. To be frank, I wasn't putting much effort into my look so I wore my glasses just so I didn't have to put in contacts. I paired the outfit with a pair of plain black converse. I walked to Jonny's around 6 and he greated me at the door. He was wearing a blue flannel, dark jeans and brown semi-dressy shoes. I have to admit he did look really good.

"You look great." He smiled, kissing my cheek. "Our reservation isn't until 7:30 so Patty wanted to hang out with us."

"Natalie." I heard Peaks shout, running down the hallway. He nearly tackled me in a hug, his blond hair going wild.

"Hey Pat, I heard Jonny-Boy is out scoring you."

"It won't last long, now come on. I'm gonna give you a tour since he probably hasn't yet." He pulled me through the house to a wing I hadn't been in before. We entered a massive room filled with a flat screen, bar and a ping pong/pool combo. "This here is the game room."

"This is the room where Patty thinks he can beat me in Mario Cart." Jonny said, walking in behind Pat and I.

"Oh yeah, I would kick both of your asses in Mario Cart."

"It's so on." Peaks whispered, running towards the massive couch in the corner. He fired up the Wii and we picked our characters. Jonny picked Mario, because he's basic, Peaks took Donkey Kong, he wishes he was buff, and I went with the classic Peach. This contest was intense, so of course we went for Rainbow Road. Jonny fell off immediately leaving mostly Pat and I racing. We were neck and neck until the end when he threw a banana in my direction and I skidded off the track.

"You ass." I yelled, hitting him on the arm. He just laughed since I was the worlds weakest person and it couldn't have hurt him in the slightest. He sighed heavily, and collapsed onto my lap.

"Let's get pizza." Patty whined, giving me his best attempt at puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry Pat we've got reservations. Speaking of which, we should probably go." Jonny said, reaching a hand out to me. I gladly accepted it, pushing Peaks off at the same time.

"Jonny, maybe we should stay. We can't leave Patty here alone." I joined in Patrick's puppy dog face. Jon groaned heavily, dialing the restaurant's number to cancel the reservation. Patrick and I did a dramatic high school musical like high five. He'd called Shawsy a while ago and he'd finally arrived. And with a 24 pack of beer.

"Whose ready for beer pong?" He shouted, rummaging through the bar's cabinets and pulling out red solo cups. He set everything up and we split into teams. Peaks and Andrew were a team since they claimed 'they were unstoppable plus Jonny sucked at it.' Luckily, I was a champ. While they were focusing on hockey in college, I was at loads of frat parties playing this. It was at one of those parties that I met Eriah Hayes, who was my best friend for a my last 2 years of school. We hadn't spoken since he was drafted by the Sharks.