"Mommy who's that?" She asked poking Lexis' shoulder. "Don't poke people, that's not nice. This is... uh ... um ..." I hesitated trying to figure out what I wanted to tell her.

"My name is Lexis." He flashed her both dimples and shook her hand. "Oh... hi Mr. Lexis. Why do you have a girl name?"

"Maritza! That's not nice." I called out her middle name because she knows that's what I call her when I'm serious. "Sorry mommy... I just-"

"It's okay baby girl, I was named after someone important and Lexis can be a boys name as well."

"Really? Mommy can Mr. Lexis come with us?"

"Yes Aubree, Lexis is gonna be with us for a while okay? So promise you'll be nice to our guest."

"Promise!" She cheesed the biggest smile she could, prior to me driving in the direction of our house.

We arrived a few minutes later and already, Aubree made Lexis her new best friend. "She's a handful." Lexis announced standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Yeah I know... just like you."

"I use to be... I think I've calmed down a lot since then."

"I'm sure you did but I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain to her that you're her father."

"You don't have to rush it."

"I really think she should know so she won't be confused when she's older." He nodded his head agreeing with me. "Aubree! Come here for a minute!" His voiced echoed throughout the house. "Yes Lexis?"

"Me and your mom have to talk to you." Lifting her up and sitting her on the counter, we both exchanged looks. "Aubree do you know who Lexis is to you?"

"I don't know." She giggled hiding her face. She's always been so shy. "He's your dad."

"No he's not, my dad's name is G."

"No sweetie, G is your dad but Lexis is your real dad. Understand?"

"So I have 2 dads? G is my pretend dad?"

"Exactly, G will always be here for you like another dad but Lexis is your real dad."

"Cool! That means I can call you daddy too!" She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yeah you can, whatever you want baby girl." He kissed her forehead and let her run off back to messing with Nala in her room. "She took that better than I thought she would."

"Well let's look at it as a good thing." He whispered each word, moving closer and closer. My butt was pressed against the counter and his warm body trapped me there. For some reason, I couldn't seem to get words to come out of my mouth."I missed you." I felt his warm breath against the crook of my neck followed by some kisses.

His hands roamed my waist and my thighs. I pulled him in so that our lips reunited and they moved perfectly with each other. He lifted me so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and my ass was in the palm of his hand. His hand slipped up my skirt feeling all of my wetness. "I'm gon' fuck the shit out of you."

There was that deep, devilish, husky voice I haven't heard in years. "Yes sir." I moaned right next to his ear, clawing down his back. My clothes were on my body but not the correct way. It felt so good being in his arms again I couldn't think straight. I tugged on his waist band and he granted my wish.

My eyes almost popped out of my head at the sight of it. "Relax I'm not gon' hurt you." The cockiness he gave me, turned me on and when I say cockiness, I mean cock-iness.

"Wait, Aubree will hear us." He paused for a second then lifted me, walking toward the spacious coat closet. He rubbed his fully erect manhood right against my clit. "You're so wet, its dripping on the floor."

I couldn't take anymore of the teasing, it was driving me crazy. My craving for him was indescribable. The tip of him eased into me and triggered the moans that kept escaping my lips. "Bend that ass over." He growled and I did as told. I touched my toes waiting for what was next. "Fuck!" I yelled, feeling his inches being moved into me.

He gripped my hair and pushed me to face the wall. "You're so big!"

"What's my name?" Without letting go of my hair I felt a slap on the left side of my butt. "Daddy! Please don't stop!"

"Lexis gon' take real good care of you." His words rolled down my body and made my flower feel tingly. "All fours."

His commands were so attractive, I've always loved how he takes charge. "Yes right there! Faster! Harder! Don't stop! Please L-lexisss!" The 'L' in his name smoothly came out of me as I rolled my tongue. "Girl, I been locked up for 7 years. This is all mine." By 'this', he meant my ass that he was gripping for dear life. "Jynx!" I purposely called him by his street name knowing he doesn't like that.

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" He sped up his pace and was slamming himself into me. It felt like he was fuckin' the soul out of my body. I know he's nowhere near done with me, especially since it's the first time he's had sex in years. "Nah, don't run from it girl throw that ass back." I did just as he said and I felt myself getting wetter as my walls tightened around him.

"I'm about to cum!"

"Me too."

I came all over him and he pulled out. I collapsed on the floor and laid there. "I hope you don't think I'm finished with you baby. Turn over and put your legs over my shoulders. You might have some trouble walking tomorrow."