6. Rejection

Elsa couldn't believe how lucky she was! This guy she scored was really cute and she could tell this was his first time. But there was something else about him that she liked. Whether it was his emo white hair or his Mr. goody two shoes attitude, Elsa really didn't know. Jack on the other hand was a nervous wreck. He was afraid of losing his virginity, especially to a hooker. But he couldn't help himself from admiring her for her beauty. Her platinum blonde hair glistened in the faint light inside the club and the icy blue dress she wore complemented her big, sky blue eyes. Jack didn't understand how someone so beautiful could live such a life.

They each made it to a private stripping room and Elsa shut the door. She turned around and gave Jack a devilish smirk, and pushed him into a love seat right behind a pole in the middle of the room.

"So, you gotta name, Frosty?", Elsa said in her sexy voice. Jack started to sweat again.

"J-J-Jack", was all he could get out.

"OK then, Jack, are you ready?"

Jack was afraid to ask, but he did anyway. "Ready for what?"

"To have some fun...", Elsa whispered in his ear. Jack shuttered when she said that.

Elsa started going around the pole, making sure to go nice and slow. She wrapped her legs around it and spun around. After that, she started to strip down to only a black bra and a cheetah printed thong. Jack just went bug eyed.

"Do you like what you see?", Elsa asked with a smirk.

Jack didn't know how to answer that. He did think she looked stunning, but he didn't want to be disrespectful. He didn't know what to do so he just nodded.

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from."

Elsa got onto Jack's lap and started to unzip his pants. When he finally felt like he couldn't take it anymore, he gently pushed her off of him and stood up.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this", he said as he fixed himself up.

"I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?", Elsa inquired with a confused expression.

"No, no it's not that. I'm just...nervous. I've never done this before and I was afraid of disappointing you", Jack explained. Elsa didn't know what to say. No one ever thought about disappointing her, it was actually always the opposite.

"Well, you'd be the first, but thank you. I don't usually get first timers. How'd you end up here in the first place?"

"My friend brought me here for as a birthday present. He said I could use the experience", he said as he started getting embarrassed. Elsa chuckled.

"Hmm I don't think this would be the right place for that. What would your girlfriend think?"

"I don't have a girlfriend", he replied with a hint of sadness.

"Well that's their loss. You would be quite a catch", Elsa said with a fading smile. Jack just blushed. She started putting her clothes back on and making her way out the door when she thought of something.

"Here, we can't let you go out there still looking like how you came in", she said with a smirk. Jack just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She stepped as close as she could to his body while she unzipped his pants, ruffled his hair, and have him a long kiss. Jack took a big step back.

"What was all that for?"

"I was trying to make it look like you fucked me so nobody has to know you chickened out", she said with a giggle.

Jack didn't know if he should thank her or what, but he did his best to act appreciative.

"Thanks I guess? But was the kiss really necessary?"

"Nope. I just wanted to see if you were a good kisser."

"And???", he asked with much curiosity.

"You need some work, Frosty", she said with a smirk. Jack gave her a little frown. There was some awkward silence until Jack said something.

"Well I guess I'll be going then."

"Yeah, this was...interesting. Come and see me again whenever you want to practice on your kissing technique", Elsa replied, attempting to maintain her composure and not reveal the fact that his presence made her feel quite timid.

"Yeah, maybe I will."

Jack held Elsa's gaze for what seemed like an entirety when they heard someone yelling from the other side of the door.

"What was that?", Elsa asked. Jack put his ear to the door.

"Let go of me, you bastards!"

Immediately, he knew actually who it was.

"Dammit Hiccup!"