3. Prep Time

November 2nd

It's hard to go on living when there's nothing in your life to live for. I've had to face that reality ever since I was brought here in this hell hole. But it's not impossible, and if it was, I would have killed myself by now. I still cling to that little shrivel of hope everyone talks about when they're having tough times. It's what pushes me through everyday and lets me dream of a brighter future. But hope won't help me out of this place today, or tomorrow, or even the day after that. Hope is what drives me to do that on my own. If only hope could replace my fear.

Still hoping,

Elsa ♥

Elsa just got done writing in her diary when Rapunzel came into their room.

"Hey, it's almost opening time. Gotta get ready!", Rapunzel said with her head poking in the room.

"OK, I'll be right there."

Elsa concealed her diary in a box under her bed and quickly ran out of her room and down the stairs into the club part of the building. She made her way to the dressing room when she saw Hans blocking her way.

"Ah! Snowflake, just the girl I wanted to see."

Elsa rolled her eyes in annoyance. "My name is Elsa. What do you want?"

"Now, now, let's not get bitchy. I want you to save that for the costumers. Anyway, just a reminder that I don't want you to make the same mistake you made last time, or there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?", he said as he was holding a whip. Elsa nodded quickly out of fear.

"Good girl. Now go 'em Snowflake!", Hans said as he smacked her butt and left. Elsa just shivered in disgust. If there was one thing that sent chills down her spine, it was Hans and any thought of him doing it to her. After the frightful encounter, Elsa went inside the dressing room and changed into her "work" clothes. It was an icy blue corset top that had long sleeves and showed her shoulders and a mini shirt that came just above her bottom with a long, see-through trail that touched the ground. She put her platinum blonde hair in a French braid and put on a reddish violet lipstick on her lips and dark purple eye shadow on her eyelids.

Elsa looked in the mirror and let out a sigh. "If only I was dressing like this for a real date, with a real man that loved me", she thought. Just then, Rapunzel came in in her outfit and make-up. She gawked at Elsa.

"You look fabulous!"

"Thanks. You do too", Elsa said with a weak smile. She wanted to appreciate Rapunzel's compliment, but it was hard when she was wearing such a slutty outfit.

"Well, come on! We can't keep them boys waiting!", Rapunzel said while pulling Elsa's arm.

Elsa just let Rapunzel drag her out of the dressing room. God knows she wouldn't have gone out on her own.