He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He spread my legs like put himself in between them. I smiled, and he bit my lip, making me moan into his mouth. He smirked, running his hands up and down my thighs.

After a minute or too, he pulled away breathlessly. I felt my lips a little swollen from him bitting on them and I smiled. He did also, resting his forehead on mine and sliding his hands back up my thighs and resting them on my hips. "As much as I'd love to sit here and make out with you while your not wearing any shorts, I don't think my family would be to fond of that."

I laughed, kissing his lips softly. "We have all the time in the world babe." He moaned again, knowing if I kept kissing him, he'd take me right back upstairs. I just chuckled, biting his lip again. "Hazel... don't make me take another cold shower."

I laughed.

"You guys truly are the definition of nasty." Once again, we were Interrupted by the one and only, Andrew Chester. Aaron didn't move from in between my legs and I didn't push him away. "And you are the definition of annoying. Go where your asked for."

He crossed his arms and smirked. "No way babe. I can't let Aaron off his leash. He'll go crazy on you." I laughed and looked back at Aaron, who stared at Andrew, amusingly. He smirked at his little brother. "Says the one who still sleeps with a teddy bear."

Andrews face fell into a frown and his face reddened, making Aaron laugh. I spun I him and slapped his shoulder. "Don't laugh! You just embarrassed him." Aaron just kept laughing. I pushed him back and slumped off the counter. I walked over to Andrew. "You okay kid?" I asked bending over and putting my hands on my thighs.

He smirked again and glanced at my chest. "I am now." I rolled my eyes and stood up straight slapping his forehead. "Ow! That hurt."

"Keep your eyes to yourself. I can easily slap that smug look off your face." His eyes winded, but his smirk beer left. He leaned to the right to look a Aaron behind me. "Damn Aaron. Your girls feisty..... I like it."

I punched his small chest and he fell backwards, laughing. I sighed and shook my head, crossing my arms. "You two are impossible." I muttered. I felt Aaron wrap his arms around my waist and kiss the nape of my neck. I smiled. "Yea, but you still love me."

"I don't know..." I smirked and turned in his arms. His face was stiff and I laughed, shoving his shoulder. "Joking. I was joking." He leaned forward and kissed my lips again. "You better be."

I smiled and pushed him away. "I was. Trust me. Now Im going I put some shorts on. Have some food going when I get back, please?" He grunted and cocked his head to the side. "Do I have to?"

"Yes you have to." I smirked blowing him a kiss and walking up the rose trailed stairs. I smiled.

~~~

Tonight's prom. Aaron had asked me a week before so luckily I had time to pick out my dress. Whereas Shane asked Rachel yesterday.

Me and Rachel are at her house getting ready for it, because the guys will be here in under thirty minutes. Im almost done. I already had my shower and straightened my hair, pulling back my bangs and putting it there.

I was now getting into my dress. It was a light blue with a green tint to it and stopped about mid-thigh. It was sleeveless and it wasn't tight(Thank god) I slipped on light blue vans that sorta matched the color because like I said.... I can't walk in heels.

I wore the heart necklace Aaron bought me and that was all the jewelry I had on. I put on some mascara very little lip stick. So little, you could barley tell it was on there.

I walked out and Rachel gasped at me. "Oh my god, Jasp.... You look amazing!" She cheered. I smiled and looked at her outfit. She wore a long pink dress with something that made a design on the top half. Hers was also sleeveless. Except her went down to her feet. But she did have white heels on. Then some other bracelets that matched perfectly. She also had on some pink eye shadow and lip stick. Plus mascara. Then her hair was curled.