Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner

Start from the beginning

"Shut up. Im freezing and your currently the only thing I have as warmth. Don't make me kick your friend again." He just laughed as we made it back to his car.

Once we were there, I hopped off him and got in, freezing my ass off.

Once we were had gotten back home and separated our ways, into our own houses, I took a shower quickly and got out, dressing in shorts and a Duke t-shirt. I walked into my room and walked over to my radio. I quickly put in my PATD ('Panic! At the disco.') CD and hit play.

I rolled over onto my bed and grabbed my laptop, pulling up the Sims and playing.

I waited for my favorite PATD song to play and bobbed my head to the rhythm, singing along the lyrics.

"Oh!
A moment you'll never remember
And a night you'll never forget!
Oh!

All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
Show praise with your body
Stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back
Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!)
Say your prayers
Say your prayers
Say your prayers
(Hallelujah!)

My life started the day I got caught
Under the covers
With secondhand lovers
Oh, tied up in pretty young things
In a state of emergency
Who was I tryna be?

Then the time for being sad is over
And you miss 'em like you miss no other
And being blue is better than being over it (over it)

All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body,
Stand up, sing Hallelujah!
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back
Let it move right through ya!

Say your prayers.
Say your prayers
Say your prayers

I was drunk and it didn't mean a thing
Stop thinking about
The bullets from my mouth
I love the things you hate about yourself
Just finished a daydream
Who were you tryna be?

Then the time for being sad is over
And you miss 'em like you miss no other
And being blue is better than being over it (over it)

No one wants you when you have no heart and
I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars and
You'll never know if you don't ever try again
So let's try
Let's try
Let's try

All the sinners stand up sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body,
stand up, sing Hallelujah!
And if you can't sop shaking, lean back,
Let it move right through ya!

Say your prayers
Say your prayers
Say your prayers....."

I smiled as the next song played and I was about to start singing, when a pencil hit my window. I smiled and got up, walking over to it. I opened it up and turned my radio down. "Sup Colton."

"Mind turning it down. Some people are trying to sleep." I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow. "One of them cant possibly be you." He smirked and nodded. "Your right. But you ruined my night with your horrid singing." I laughed and stuck out my tongue.

"Stick that back in your mouth before I come over there and do it for you." I stuck my tongue out again. "Alex.... stop now. You don't have to be so dirty. I know you want me to kiss you."

My jaw dropped and I silently gasped. "I don't want you to kiss me!" I claimed. He smirked. "Yea you do."

"No. I don't. Get over yourself." He laughed and shook his head. "Your to fun to mess with."

"Hey! I take that offensively." I pouted, crossing my arms. He leaned more out the window. "Aw. You want me to come kiss the pout off your lips?" I grabbed one of my smaller blue pillows and threw it ad him. "Shut up!" He caught It and smirked throwing it somewhere in his room. "Ha! You didn't deny it!" he taunted, laughing at me.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Thats because if I did, you'd be like 'Yes you do'!" I mocked in my best imitation of his voice. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I do not! Speak like that." I laughed and nodded. "Yea you do."

"No. I don't. And I wouldn't be lying by saying yes you do because you know-" he was cut off from my mom screaming at my door, pounding on it. "Alexandrea Parker! Open this door!" I sighed and stood. "Sorry Zach. My mom." He simply nodded and stood also.

"See ya Parker."

"Bye Colton." I said, shutting the window. I closed my curtains and went to my radio. I clicked It off and went to my door.

So.... me and my mom have been very... loud the past month. We've gotten into a bunch of fights and that's mainly because I have an 'attitude' with her all the time. But I can't exactly blamed myself. She's the one who is cheating on my dad with the neighbor. So I will make her mad any way I can.

"What?" I asked. She put her hands on her hips. "I have been calling you for the past ten minutes."

"What do you want?"

"Stop with the attitude already, Alex. Im getting tired of it. I was just coming to tell you that the Colton's invited us out to a ball tomorrow night and your coming. No if's or but's about it." I grunted. "Mom please. I hate wearing dresses. Especially if I'm going to be around Zach."

"Zachary is nice young gentleman an you will be nice to him." With that, she turned and went downstairs. Great. Not only do I have to go to a lame ball, but I have to wear a dress.

Just fucking great.

~*~

"So tell me.... if Nathan or me asked you out, who would you say yes to?" Austin asked, slugging an arm over my shoulder, pulling me to his side. I laughed and shook my head. "Nathan. No doubt." Austin glared at me, whilst I smirked up at him. "Well thanks there, Alee. Now I know how much you think of me."

"Oh come on. Lighten up. Look at you, then look at Nate. He's hot, and your not. Hey! That rhymed!" He frowned at me and turned away, crossing his arms. "Okay. I see how it is. We are no longer friends Alee."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck from the back an got on my tipi toes to rest my chin on his shoulder. "Im sorry Austy, please forgive me?" I begged, smiling. He slightly turned to me, a smirk in place. "I'll forgive you.... if you kiss my toes." I pulled away from him and pushed his back.

"On second thought, I can deal with you being mad at me." I joked. He laughed and caught up to me.

We laughed and talked until he got to his classroom and I got to mine. We said bye and I slid into Chemistry.

After taking our seats, Mr. James stood up from his desk. "Alright class. Today we have important news..... you all are getting new partners," The whole class groaned. Even me. I looked over at Riley. She looked just as disappointed as I was to be switching.

"I know I know. Stop your complaining. The people you can blame for that is Cole and Thomas." Everyone looked back at the two trouble makers.

Cole had the dirty blonde hair that was a mess. Plus dark brown eyes that almost looked black. Thomas was the complete opposite. He had dark black hair that resembled mine and bright green eyes.

But both of them were the trouble makers in classes. Different from Zach. They are obnoxious and want everyone to look at them. Zach just said smart ass remarks if you talked to him. That was, during school only.

"I'm picking partners this time. Riley, go back there with Tyler. Haley, come up here with Thomas. Alex, go up beside Cole."

Did he just say.... Cole. Oh well this should be great. I pursed my lips Together and sighed, Standing up with my books and making my way towards the back. It was hard to miss the way Cole's eyes trailed down my whole body before resting on my chest, then him smirking.

I shivered uncomfortably under his gaze. I took my seat beside him and tied scooting as faraway ask could. Which wasn't that far since we had to share a small table.

I heard his chair scoot closer to mine, before I felt his breath next to my ear. "So your the girl everyone's been talking about."

I didn't turn to him, Only watched as Mr. James partnered everyone up. "I doubt that." I hear him scoff, and that's when I turned to him. "Babe everyone knows you now. After what your boyfriend did at that party last month, your all they talk about."

"Boyfriend?"

He nodded. "Zach is your boyfriend isn't he?"