Sweetheart and Hickeys

Start from the beginning

I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows at the douche bag.

“I’m already your girlfriend. I do not belong to you. If you want to own something, get a freaking dog.” I face forward and don’t say another word. Seth opens his mouth like he wants to say something, but he is smart enough to realize that he should just shut his mouth right now. He pulls away from my house and heads to Parker’s house. It’s awkward in the car, but there is no way I’m talking first. I’m not one of his sluts that he can mark up whenever he wants. 

He pulls up outside of the house. I try to open my door, but Seth grabs my arm so that I can’t leave.

“I’m sorry okay. I just got a little carried away. I didn’t mean to give you a hickey. And the ‘marking my territory’ comment was just me making more of an idiot out of myself than I already am. I’m sorry Marlow,” he says with a sincere apologetic face.

I can’t believe he pulled out the full name card. Every time he does that my heart melts because I can tell that he is serious. Damn I hate this boy.

He leans over in his seat and presses his lips against mine.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers. The smell of mint washes over my face and it doesn’t matter what he said. I pull him in and devour his lips with mine. 

“I hate it when you use my full name. It’s not fair.”

“You like it, huh?”

I don’t answer because I am too busy kissing his mouth, so I just nod my head. 

“Marlow,” he whispers against my lips, making me moan into his mouth.

We sit in the car, making out. Our hands are running all over each other’s bodies. My heart is beating twice as fast as normal and my breathing is shallow. We only pull away when one of Seth’s stupid friends pounds his fist against the window of the truck. He makes cheering noises and I hear other guys start laughing. Seth sighs and turns his attention to the window, flipping off the guys outside. Their laughter fades away and Seth turns his attention back to me. 

I try and fix my shirt which is dangerously close to showing my bra, but Seth stops my hands. He intertwines his fingers with mine and starts running his lips over my stomach. 

“Your skin is so soft,” he mumbles.

I just moan in response. I don’t think that I even have the ability to form a word, let alone a sentence that actually makes sense.

When his mouth gets close to the edge of my jeans I freeze. I think he can tell that I am nervous because he immediately pulls away and brings his mouth back up to mine.

“Too soon?”

I nod nervously and turn my eyes away from his.

Wow, that’s embarrassing. I mean . . . I’ve had boyfriends before and we have done stuff, but I’m still a virgin. I’ve never been comfortable enough to be intimate like that with a guy and I have no plans to change that anytime soon.

“Low?”

When I don’t answer him, he places his finger under my chin and turns my head face to his.

“What’s wrong?”

I bite my lip nervously.

“I’m um not ready for that.”

He nods, but then he freezes. A wide grin spreads across his face. 

“Low . . . are you a virgin?”

Ugh! I bring my arms up and cover my face. OH MY GOD!!! I do not want to talk about this, especially with a guy I’m sure has had sex with a lot of girls before. He'll probably just think that I'm super inexperiences . . . which I kind of am.