Sweetheart and Hickeys

Start from the beginning

“What did you do?”

“Nothing,” he throws his hands up in surrender and walks around the back of his desk to sit in his chair. “I just gave Seth the dating speech. Nothing to worry about.”

I cross my arms and glare at him. When he doesn’t say anything else, I sigh. I walk over to my dad’s chair and hug him.

“I love you.”

“Love you too. Be back by midnight okay?”

“Yeah. See you dad.”

“Have fun.”

When I go downstairs Seth is running around the living room with Lizard on his back. She has her doll in one hand and is moving it around, pretending it can fly. I look at Seth’s face and he has a gigantic grin. My heart again does that weird fluttering thing that it has been doing lately. 

Seth runs up and stops millimeters from my face. 

“You ready to go?” he asks.

“Only if you are. I think that you might actually have more fun here.”

“Yeah!” Lizard cheers. “Stay here. We can watch movies and have popcorn!” 

I know that Seth wants to go to the party, but he also looks like he is willing to stay here just to make my little sister happy. And cue the flutters. Thankfully my mom comes into the room before Seth answers.

“Come on Lexi. Time for bed. Say goodbye to Seth and your sister.” 

“But Momma-”

“Nope! Bedtime.”

Lizard pouts but turns to me. She reaches out her arms and I pick her up into a big hug. She kisses me on the cheek and then pulls away. To Seth’s surprise she reaches her arms out to him. His questioning eyes meet mine over her head and I give him an encouraging nod. He takes her from me and she squeezes him into a hug. His mouth drops open in shock when she gives him a kiss on the cheek. 

Lizard drops out of his arms and grabs my mom’s hand.

“Night night Low. Bye Seth!” 

They head up the stairs and I take Seth hand before leading him out to his truck. Once Seth gets into the driver’s seat, I take his face in between my hands and press my lips against his. He wastes no time into pulling me closer to him and opening my mouth with his tongue. 

Once it becomes harder to breathe, I slowly pull away. My chest is heaving up and down and his is doing the same thing. I press my forehead against his and lace my arms around his neck. His fingers run repeatedly through my hair and I have to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning. Seth moves his lips down to the corner of my jaw and starts laying open mouth kisses along the side of my neck. Now there is no chance of holding back the moan that is building in my throat. Seth chuckles and raises his hand to move the side of my jacket so that it hangs off my shoulder. 

I am so caught up in the feeling of his hands running over my body that I don’t realize what he’s doing until it’s too late. I push him away from me and flip open the mirror on the visor of his truck. 

“Seth Ryker! I am going to murder you in your sleep!”

“What? Why?”

“You gave me a fucking hickey you jackass!”

I rub my fingers over the red mark that is staring to form on the edge of my collarbone, but it doesn’t go away. I shriek in frustration.

“I was marking you as my territory,” he says and grins.