Epilogue

***Listen to this when you read the end of Louis POV in this chapter it sets the mood.***

Louis's POV:

5 years. 5 long agonizing years. Alex. I still can't believe she's dead. I still have a little bit of hope that she's alive. I still remember her lifeless body lying on the ground. I remember feeling almost no pulse in her body. Then we leave, and it's gone. Poof gone. A whole human body, gone and never found. I loved Alex so much.

Liam found a girl. Her name is Sophia. She's beautiful. She's tall and has long wavy brown hair. I remember the day Liam told her about me, Alex and what happened. She was mad at him for weeks and was a little scared of him to. She got past it though. I'm glad, they are such a great couple. I hope they get married one day.

As for Emily, she is a total wreck. All of us are trying to help her move on. She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a little less than 2 days. She has guys throwing themselves at her but she pushes all of them away. I really hope she gets past it soon. She needs to move on.

As the years went by, I started to move on. I met this girl named Eleanor. She's really pretty and has long wavy brown hair. She and I have been dating for 3 years and last year I asked her to marry me.

Today is our wedding. Its just on the outside of NYC with mountains all around it. The wedding is taking place with cliffs covering 3 out of the 4 walls around us. Basically in the middle of the forest. The cliffs have to be at least 200 feet high or something.

Eleanor is now walking down the aisle. I have Liam on my left, he is my best man. He has been here for me, helping me move on. But not just me, Emily to. Harry. God I miss him. My partner in crime, besides Alex of course. It hits me sometimes, realizing he's dead and never coming back. It happens all the time with Alex too. God I miss them both so much.

Eleanor is now standing in front of me. I smile at her knowing that this is what Alex would've wanted it this way, for me to move on. As we say our vows I can't help but to feel like I'm being watched. I know I am at a wedding and we are the center of attention but something doesn't feel right.

I get those feelings a lot actually. I always push it aside but today with everyone watching me, it feels like someone else is watching me. I scan the crowd, Emily, Jax, Jack, and a bunch of friends and family look at us with smiles and teary eyes. That doesn't seem to ease the feeling.

We say our I Do's and before we kiss I notice a movement on top of the cliff, I ignore it and kiss my bride. I smile into the kiss. When we break I notice Liam heading up towards the cliff. I push it away and kiss my wife again. I'm happy.

Turn music on

Alex's POV:

It has been 5 years since I was supposedly 'killed'. Jack convinced Louis and the rest to leave me for the moment. Jack said they would go back for my body later. They listened. Everyone thinks I'm dead. They're wrong. Little did they know, I am alive and I have watched them everyday since I was shot. I never died, I'm alive.

Today is a beautiful summer day. The day of Louis and Eleanor's wedding. I'm so happy that he moved on. All of them.

I stand on the top of the right cliff looking down at the wedding take place. I can see Louis smiling along with Liam, Jax, Jack, Emily and what I am guessing other friends and family. I wish I was the one in the white gown marrying Louis, but I'm not. I left, making them all believe I was dead.

It's better this way.

Right before Louis and Eleanor kissed I made eye contact with Liam. His face light up with hope and surprise that I backed away from the edge of the cliff. I heard a bunch of clapping and cheering so I know that they kissed. I stood next to the cliff's edge while I watched them all leave.

"A-Alex?" I turn around, Liam.

"That should've been you down there" Liam pointed towards the now leaving crowd.

"It it what it is." I shrug showing no emotion looking back at the leaving crowd. The fog up here started to get thick. I walked away from the edge.

"Is it really you? Y-You're alive?" I turn my head around and look at him.

I nod with a sad smile. I turned and walked off into the fog.

Liam POV:

I always tell my children and grandchildren about our story. I have thought of her every day of my life. Alex was a remarkable person. And ever since I saw her walk off into the fog... I never saw her again, and I never told a living soul, I saw her alive.

THE END

***Well Alex is alive! Thank you sooo much for reading this book! Please tell me if you want a squeal or the whole story in someone elses POV like Liam's or Louis's. Thanks so much!

- Amy