Ch 31

They all stayed quite. The words I just spoke echoing around the room in silence. 'The only way out of this city is if I'm dead.' They all look at me. "Max will come after me if I leave and kill me. There is no doubt about that. The only way you leave his gang is by death. Jack and I are both lucky but I know he won't stop if we leave."

Jack just nods. I make a quick glance at the clock. Its midnight. I look at all there tried faces. For some odd reason I'm tired to. "I will book all your flights in the morning. Jack you are headed to LA for a month or two. As for you guys, England, for about two to three maybe even more, mouths." I walk towards the stairs not giving them the time to answer.

"Please come with us!" Louis begged. I sighed. "Fine, but I am not staying as long as you guys are staying for." I head up the stairs and into my room. I close the door and lock it. I walk over to my desk and pull out my laptop. I open a new tab and painfully type in the air port name into google.

I buy one ticket to LA that leaves at 1 pm tomorrow for Jack. Then I buy four more tickets to England at 1:30 pm for Louis, Harry, Liam, and Emily, leaving myself without a ticket. I make a quick copy of Emily's ticket and with a little white out I have another "ticket". Just to show I have a ticket but at a different time.

I slip the tickets into an envelope and leave them on my desk. I walk over to my closet and change into some sweat pants and a red sweatshirt that Emily made me buy. Then I crawl into my empty bed.

I hear my door handle jiggle and then a sigh. "Please let me in Al? I know you're still awake!" Louis wined from the other side. Knowing this will be my last night with him for a while I groan and let him in. He is already in sweatpants and without a shirt on.

He follows me like a lost puppy to my bed shutting the door behind him. I get into bed and he follows immediately pulling me into him, and holding me tight like I'm going to slip away. "I already bought the tickets." I tell him and I can feel his body tense immediately.

"Don't worry I got one for me to." I lied and I felt his body relax. "Good night Alexa, I love you so much." He whispers in my ear sending a chill down my spine.

"Love you to Louis." I mumble "Don't ever forget that." as slipping into a horrid dream like usual.

****

I ran down the long corridor with a gun in hand. 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, I skidded to a stop. I hold my gun up and kick the door open to see Louis in a chair all tied up with bruises  and blood all over his face. "LOUIS!" I scream as I ran towards him.

"Alex no" was all he said in a low whisper.

BANG.

Louis head fell forward, blood dripping from his head. "NO LOUIS!" I cry as I run faster towards him. I get to him and kneel in front of him shaking his shoulders. A door opened and closed and Harry, Liam, Emily, Jack and Jax where lead in by handcuffs. They were forced to kneel down.

"Well well Alex, look who lost." Max said with a wicked grin. "I told you would never get away with this." The people who lead the guys in held guns up to Liam and them's heads. Max just nodded his head and one by one the guns went off.