Ch 35

I clenched my fists and stared at the man I had to call my father. Why is he here! I thought he moved! He said he wanted nothing to do with us.

"WHAT is HE doing here Max. And what are YOU doing here!" Max only laughed.

"Oh Alexa, it's only a family reunion! Did you have fun in England?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW I WENT TO ENGLAND!!" I scream at him. He only laughs.

"One, you just confirmed it, two, they were in jail in England and three, I have some people who blabbed." He motioned his hand and my father went and pulled Nick and KT out from behind the coach. Both bloody and bruised, there hands were tied behind their backs.

"We are so sorry Al, we... we..." Nick started but I stopped him. "Its fine I understand." My father steps forward.

"Oh Alexa, look how big you got! So strong and beautiful." He took a step forward to hug me but I held up a hand to stop him. "NO. I don't want to hear that from you!" I step forward giving him a hard stare.

He stands up straighter. "You will not talk to your father like that!"

"YOU WERE NEVER A FATHER TO ME!" I scream at him. He takes a few steps forward and slaps me across the face.

*** Flashback***

"Daddy Daddy Look it look it!!" I ran up to him. Showing him what I drew in kindaragen.

"Go away Alexa." He snarled.  I didn't listen. "Look I drew us!!" I smiled holding the photo up to him.

"I said GO AWAY!" he angrily snarled and slapped me across the face. I fell onto the ground crying. He kicked me in the side and walked off.

*** End of Flashback***

"You are still pathetic! You always were. Haha, looks like you gained a few extra pounds as well. Stay out of the fridge. They don't buy the food for you!" My father walks back to Max's side. Max just gives him a sickly smile.

"Don't say that to her!" Louis said defending me, he stepped up to my side. "Back off lover boy." Max spat at him. My father looked surprised then an evil grin went across his face.

"Well well, Alexa has a boyfriend?" He says crossing his arms, looking at me angrily. "You do NOT have my permission to have a boyfriend."

Louis takes another step forward and takes my hand, entwining our fingers. He squeezed my hand for support, but I don't need support. Right as I thought they were safe, they would be out of Max's way, I was wrong. He pulls them right back in.

"You can't control me father! I am my own person!" I scream at him. He shakes his head "tisk tisk tisk. That's where you're wrong Alexa. You are still 17 and I am YOUR legal guardian!"

I stare angrily at him. I clench both my fists even making Louis wince in pain at my grip. "I can easily send you BACK to rehab to keep you under control!"

Battle Scarsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें