Ch 7

How did he find me here. I was positive we were not followed. Maybe my screaming from last night? He just smiled at me. Like he just won the lottery. He probably did. I would not be surprised if Max has a reward for getting me.

“Is everything ok Alex?” I hear Liam yell from the kitchen.

“Ya!” I yelled back glaring at him.

“Hello there Alex” he said with a smirk I would never forget. How did he get into it? I don’t know how he got into this mess with Max. Which is not good. That also means Max is desperate for more people. This could mean he is weak.

“What do you want Zayn?” I say through gritted teeth. He moved to NY from I don’t know where 3 weeks ago.

“Just came to see some old friends.” He did not just say that. I knew they worked with Max. I just knew it! How could I have been so stupid! I told them about Max and they called him! I was furious.

“Don’t worry Alex they don’t know I’m in the US. I just saw Liams sister with you walking yesterday and thought I would stop by take you, and offer Liam to work for Max” Zayns smile was tourcher. Knowing he had the upper hand. Just then Harry came down the stairs.

“Who’s at the door Alex?” Harry asked.

“Harry? Is that you?” Zayn asked with a sickening smile. My hands were in fists. I saw Harry tense as he opened the door wider. Fear and shock shot throw him as he saw Zayn. I wonder how they know each other? It hit me, they came from the UK when they split he was part of their gang. I don’t trust him. I don’t trust any of them.

Just then Harrys’ fist came up and went straight for Zayns’ head. Still facing Zayn I grabbed Harry's’ arm before it could hit Zayn. I pushed Harry back and stepped in front of him. If anything I wanted to beat Zayn. He came here for me. So he will get that. I can hear Harry’s breathing became harder and faster. Maybe Harry did not have anything to do with Max. Or its just a good cover up.

“Go away Zayn” I growled staring straight into his eyes. Zayn was about my height 5’ 7” with a black quiff. He had tattoos up his arms and had hazel eyes. He also had a little stubble on his face.

“Not until I get what I came for”

“You're not getting it so leave”

“No I came here for one thing and I WILL get it”

“Fine!!” I yelled.

I punched him, hard, right in the nose. I broke it, I could tell by the impact. Blood was now gushing out of his nose. I smiled as he looked at me with anger.  He went for a punch but missed because I dodged it. I advanced on him to separate him from the house. I punched him and he kept retreating but did not give up. I got one last good punch right in the left eye. Thats all it took for him to back off. He faced me and backed down the street. I win, once again.

“Next time don’t come by yourself!” I yelled, “If Max told you or taught you anything he said always bring back up! Especially with ME!” I screamed at him. I was full of anger. He turned and ran. I needed to get my anger out. I needed to go to the gym or just fight. Plus I need to find a new place. It’s not safe here anymore for me. Zayn can confirm I am here and could come back. Then that would be a mess.

I turn to head back up to the house to see Liam, Louis, Emily and Harry. All with shocked expressions on their faces. I marched straight up to them and into the house. How did they not tell me they knew Zayn!

“We need to talk” I growled back at them. I was so angry. “Now!” They all came into the living room.

“Sit” I say gesturing to the couch. They sat.

** L= Louis   H= Harry    E= Emily    Li=Liam    none= Alex ***

“I knew you guys had something to do with Max!” I screamed, more to myself then them.

H: “Alex please listen we don’t work for Max you heard him say he wanted to offer Liam a job remember?”

“That does not mean the REST OFF YOU WORK FOR HIM!!! A job here means getting a hostage or robbing a bank!”

E: “Listen they don’t Alex! Just relax!”

“Then how does ZAYN KNOW YOU GUYS!!”

Li: “Zayn’s gang was in that one that got us into a mess back in the UK.”

“If he got you into whatever mess your in then why is he HERE!”

L: “I don’t know maybe something went wrong back in the UK so he fled.”

H: “Ya that does sound like him.”

Li: “Listen, Alex, we had no idea he was here. Honestly we didn't.”

H: “And we do not work for this Max guy.”

“I’m going to the gym”

L: “Why?”

“I need to cool off”

“Can I ask you a question first Alex?” Emily asked. She sounded a little nervous.

“Fine. what.” I need to do something, now.

“How did you fight Zayn so easily. He is really strong Harry and Louis could barely fight him back in the UK. He is a really good fighter”

What? Zayn is a pretty strong guy I will admit but I’m stronger and smarter. I think about it. He is a good fighter I almost lost the last times I was fighting him. I can feel everyone’s eyes on me. I know the answer and it took me this long to finally accept it.

“First off, I will need to find a new place to stay. This one is not safe for me anymore.” I look at them with a smirk and start to walk out. As I am about to close the house door look back. “And to answer your question Emily” I wait for a few moments before answering. “I’m the cities bad girl” and with that I smirk and I shut the door.

*** So she finally accepted it? What do you guys think?***