Ch 9

Do they really wanna be my friend? No, no one has wanted to be my friend. E was the last person I made friends with. But E is more like my trainer than friend but I count it so it does not make me seem much like a loner. Plus he knows about my past.

“Babe you need to eat more all this exercise is making you to skinny.” E said. The only thing he does not know is that I don’t eat often. No I am not Bulimic I do eat but, only sometimes. Its hard for me to keep it down but I do sometimes.

E lets go of me. “Go get changed and go out to eat with them. I will tell them you will be out if a few minutes.” He said walking towards the locker room exit.

“Hey E?” I called after him. “Yo” was his simple response but kept walking out.

“Thanks for being my punching bag!” I smirked. He let out a big laugh.

“Anything for you Al!” and with that he was out of the room.

I walk out of the locker room changed back into my regular clothes and head over to Liam and the guys. I just nodded my head in greeting and we walked out. Once we were all in the car it was silent. It was soooo uncomfortable. Not even the radio was playing. We were in a black range rover. Liam driving, Harry in the passenger side Louis, Emily and I in the back with me in the middle. After about 10 minutes of dead silence we pulled up to a fancy Italian restaurant.

“Oh no” I said “We can not eat here”

“Why not?” Louis asked me confusion written on his face.

“Are you serious? This place is so expensive. I can’t afford it.” I know its not my place to speak where we eat because I am not driving and they are taking me but no. I love this place, the food is sooo good, but I can hardly even afford it. They all get out of the car.

“That is why I am paying” Liam said dragging me out of the car. What? He wants to pay for me?

“No no no Liam no.” I say trying to get out of his grasp. Damn he is strong to. Maybe stronger than Louis. Man Max would love for them to be on his side. “Liam you can’t pay for me. I already am staying at our house you can’t do this to! Plus I need to find a new apartment!” I argued

“No you are staying with us Alex. Your friend just died less than 24 hrs ago you need comfort.” Harry argued back.

“No I don’t need comfort Harry and I don’t need you Liam buying me lunch. I can buy it myself. I just met you guys and you’ve already welcomed me into your home I don’t even know how I am going to pay you guys back!” At this point we were in the restaurant and being led to our table. Damn you Liam. We sat down and we ordered our drinks.

Liam got Dr. Pepper, Louis and Harry got Coke, and Emily got Sprite. How can they drink that? I hate soda only because of the carbonation. Plus it has a bunch of sugar. I ordered a water. Next I went thru the menu to find the cheapest and smallest thing on there. It turned out to be a salad. Great! Note sarcasm.

The waitress came back up to our table to take our orders. Finally she turned to me. “I’ll have a small spinach salad please.” I asked. I could feel everyone's eyes burning into the side of my head. “Would you like anything else” The waitress, Beca, asked. “No I’m fine” I simply say. Baca nods and walks off.

“Are you sure thats all you want Alex?” Liam asked “Thats not a lot to eat.”

“Gosh Liam you're not observant!” Harry tells him. “She got it because its the cheapest thing on the menu. I looked at the whole menu its the cheapest by far.” Damn you Harry. Liam looked at me.

“Is this true Alex?” Liam asked. I just looked at my hands. “Alex” Liam said again. I just nodded my head. “What else do you want that was on the menu?” Louis asked. I shook my head no. Honestly I don’t think I should even eat the salad. “Im not hungry” I simply say. They all just nod but Louis does not seem to by it.