Ch 40

Louis's POV:

God I'm an idiot. Why did I run! Cause she told you to that's why! Shut up conscience! I need to find Liam and Emily maybe Jack to.

I ran around a corner to see Liam, Emily, Jax and Jack talking to Carter with a dead body laying next to them. I know it's not Harry's because they took him back to Baltic already. As I get closer it is unmistakeable who it is. Austin.

"Hey Louis." Liam said as I approached but I could not break my gaze from Austin's dead body on the street. Liam saw what I was looking at and sighed "Max killed him. We turned the corner, saw Max talking to him then bang, Austin was dead. Max then ran off." I nodded.

"Owen went to help with bringing the injured and killed back to Baltic. Have you seen Alex?" My head shot up. Oh my god. Alex. The man who was shooting at us. That must have been Max. Just then I noticed how quiet it was.

"We need to go NOW! Someone was shooting at the two of us and she told me to run! Come on quickly!" I turned around is ran off. "Carter go find Owen!" I heard Liam yell as he chased after me. Just then a gun when off in the distance. I picked up my pace.

I ran left and right, in and out of alleys. I turned the corner to see my heart leaped, then broke. Before I had time to say anything a gunshot went off and a bullet embedded itself in Alex's chest. E. He KILLED her!

"ALEXA!" I shouted. I pulled out my gun and shot E right in the forehead killing him instantly. His body fell like dead weight.

She was still standing with a shocked/confused look on her face. She stumbled backwards and started to fall. I ran faster catching her before she fell and set her down on the ground nicely. I could feel the tears running down my face.

"Please Alex stay with us! Stay with me! I love you!" I said, it was true I did love her. Her eyes were half open and her breathing was very weak. I felt someone put there hand on my back. I was sobbing. I never thought my heart would ache so much.

I place my hand on her wrist to see if she was still alive. I felt a small little pulse. She was still alive."Guys come on lets leave her and split up. Look for a car and someone from Baltic to get the hospital bed ready for her." Jack said frantically. "N-NO I'm staying here!" I sniff. "Louis the more people looking the faster we can get her to help!" Jax said rubbing her hand on my back

I lean forward and whisper into her ear, "I love you Alex, I promise I will be right back with help." I get up and we all sprint in different directions. I could have sworn I saw a small smile on her face as I ran.

I run through alleyways and streets. They all look the same but so forin. I was tired and the moon was still high in the sky. Alex's life kept me awake and kept me running. I can't lose her, she was my first love.

I sprint around a corner and bump into something hard. I fall to the ground and look up. Relief fills my body then panic. "Owen! Alex! She's been shot!" I say quickly getting up. His eyes widen, "WHERE!"

"Follow me!" I say quickly. I turn around and quickly ran back the way I came. "JACK! JAX! EMILY! LIAM! I FOUND OWEN!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I know it was not the best strategy but I needed to let them know. I turned into the street where Alex was lying to only find two bodies instead of three. Liam, Emily, Jack and Jax all came running from different directions.

"No no no no no no!" I mumble quietly as I ran to the now empty spot where Alex was lying. My heart broke and I heard a few gasps when we saw what was written on the ground in blood. "She's dead and now gone, thrown in the river."

"NO! She was right here!" I yell, more tears streaming down my face. I already lost Harry, and now Alex? I thought my life was getting good for once! This was way better then back in England and now it got worse! I love Alex so much.