Ch 14

"Y-you escape from rehab?" Harry asked. I just nodded my head and looked down. They are the first people besides Aleshia that knows I went and escaped from rehab and went to rehab. Max did not no, E did not know, even my own father didn't know.

"Isn't a rehab center really high tech and extremely hard to break out of?" Emily asked.

"Ya one of the most high security places beside like prison and the white house and stuff." I say shrugging. "But it was really easy to get out of it really it took me 3 tries. One of the best rehab centers in the US could not keep me in. It was hard but I did accomplish it" I sorta wish I did not tell them that part but whatever.

"That's why you don't wanna go to the hospital, so you don't get taken back to rehab." Louis questioned. I just nodded my head. Liam has been quite through the whole thing. He finally spoke after a few minutes of silence. "How did you escape?" He asked.

"Well that's a funny story." I say with a smirk.

**********Flashback

I walk into the cafe for breakfast. I grab my food and sit down. Its pancakes with sausage. I hate sausage. How am I suppose to eat my pancakes with a spoon? I'm not aloud to have a knife or a fork because someone else that had a simular problem as me tried to kill themselves and with my anger outbursts I'm not aloud. WONDERFUL! I can't leave this stupid cafe because I have to eat all my food on my plate to leave. Including the sausage! Did I mention I hate it?

3 hours later a nurse comes up to me and tells me 'Finish your food Alex so you can leave' I pick up a sausage and throw it at her. "NO I HATE SAUSAGE!" and with that I get up and run out of the cafe and back to my room. My room mate Skyler really wants us to be friends. She tries but I push her away. When I came running into my room she was reading a book.

"Woooo Alex why such a rush?" Sky asked me. I just flipped her off and walked over to my bed and started punching it better then the wall and being sent to the doctor for another 'talk session'. Sky must have pushed her help button because within 2 minutes of me punching my bed a nurse came in.

Basicly all the nurses know that if the help button comes from this room its mostly for me. "Alex that was no way to treat Mary you will go back to the cafe this instant and apologize AND eat the rest of your food!" the head nurse, Ann, said. I was so angry, I feel like a caged animal. "NO" I scream in her face. Sky always gets scared when I yell at the nurses. It's not normal for patients to yell at the nurses. She has been here for about 3 weeks now. "Go see doctor Rose NOW Alex! I will call her and tell her when happened." I screamed in frustration and stormed out of the room.

Rehab was suppose to make you better not go mad. I walk up to Dr. Rose's office and barge in without knocking. This little kid named Ashton with brown curly hair about 14 years old was in there. He can play the drums really well, sometimes when he plays I sit outside the music room and listen. I was never aloud in the music room because I might 'break' things, but thats understandable. He really looked up to me for some odd reason.

"We can continue this later Ash." Dr. Rose said. "I have to talk to Alex here about manners" She said glaring at me. Ash nodded and walked out. I stood there with my arms crossed. "Well I already know why you're here Alex. Why did you do it this time?" Dr. Rose asked sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed.

I simply told her that I hate sausage and I am going mad in this place and I need more freedom and this place is not helping me. She just laughed at me and said I have to 'work for more freedom'. I laughed at her. "You need freedom to gain freedom." I spat at her. "No Alex that enuf of this. This is the second time this week! You are under room arest, going to a support group every morning and a nurse will be with you at all time." Dr. Rose concluded.