Ch 29

My head was spinning. No this can't be. E is my friend. My funny, happy go lucky friend. He can't be one of them. "E-E What's going on? Why are you doing this?"

"Max offered me a position so I took it. I have been with him for the past two months and you didn't even notice. I thought you were better than that." He pushes his finger deeper into the bullet wound. I wince and scream in pain. Jack, Liam, Harry and Louis all try to get out of their 'prisons' to help me. Anger is present in all of there faces. I hear someone call E's name and it makes my heart drop.

"E you in here? I got your call whats the emer-" He stops speaking when he enters the room. Chase shoves him farther into the room and shuts the door behind him. John looks around the room and his eyes rest on both of us and he gasps. "Al whats going on?"

"John run get out of here!" I scream towards him. He looks around confused. E pushes down in my bullet hole again making me almost fall because of pain. I can almost see stars now. "Alex what's wrong!" John asked frantically stepping forward.

"NO John stop don't move" I painfully say. "Just got a little wound don't worry" I wince.

"E don't just stand there do something!" John said frantically walking towards me. E pulls a gun out and aims it at John's head. John stopped in his tracks. "Woo E calm down what's going on."

"So nice for you to join us John" Max steps forward. "My name is Max and here you have my twin sister Alexa" He says pointing at me. I thank you for training her and my friend E. I'm sure you have heard all about me. E says Alex talks about me to you all the time." John gasps. "You're the guy?" he covers his mouth. Max nods. "Oh and the best part is that E turned on Alex! He was never on her side!"

"Max stop!" I yell at him. He shakes his head. "Now now Alex what's the fun of that? Your friend John here is going to be fine." John looks towards me. Max nods to E "Ya in Hell *BANG*"

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" I scream. I elbow E making him drop the gun he just killed John with and run to John. I try to shake him and check his pulse. I know its no use. The bullet went straight through his head. "No no no no please no!" I whisper under my breath shaking him and keep checking his pulse.

Max just laughs. "Now Alexa you know that he's dead. He died once the bullet went through his brain."

"I'm sorry, I failed you." I whispered so only John would be able to hear me. I stand up and stare at Max. "You love this don't you? Killing the people, the person you hate loves? This is all a game. You just go around get high, kill and destroy? What happened to Family comes first!"

"Don't bring up family. We were never a family! Dad hated mom and killed her along with Lilly!"

"So how is this my fault!"

"DAD NEVER WANTED YOU. TWO KIDS WERE EXPENSIVE ENOUGH!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT WERE TWINS!"

"YA BUT BECAUSE OF YOU MOM AND LILLY ARE DEAD!"

I was taken back by this. Is it my fault? "You were fat, well you're still fat, and you were a disgrace to our family!" I look to the ground. "Father never loved you and neither did I. Not even our own mother loved you!" He spat. "Come on Alexa from the last time I saw you, it looks like you've gained a few pounds."

"Alex don't listen to him! He's lying!" Louis shouted fighting against the ropes again. "Louis stop talking if you know what's good for you." I say barely audible. Max laughed. "They great Alexa. What a disappointment."

I heard the door open then some say in a girls voice, "Come on Maxie poo, you had to start without me?" Max's eyes grow wide and I spin around. There standing in black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt was Amber.