Ch 39

We walk the dark streets as quiet as a tiger getting ready to strike. We are almost to where we are suppose to meet Max. We should be there right on time. I glance up to the roof tops and notice our shooters are right on schedule as well. I turn my head to take a look at the people behind me.

Owen, Jack, Louis, Liam, Harry, Emily and so many more who have or have not been in any kind of dealing with Max. I would never have thought this many people would do this. Emily looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back. I remember Harry begging me early today to make sure Emily does not come on this fight. I told him if she wants to fight, let her. He was so angry but soon accepted it.

If you asked me about 3 months ago what I think would happen when those 4 people, Liam, Louis, Harry and Emily, came into my life, I would have never guessed any of this would happen. I have a boyfriend, friends, and people I would consider calling family. Never in my life have I been this happy with the things I got. I know mom, Lily and Aleisha would be very proud of me and would be happy for me. I smile at the thought.

We are about two streets away from Alley 8SD. I take a deep breath. This is it. Soon, hopefully, this will all be over. As we turn the final corner I notice Max and all of his men standing right behind him, with Austin, E, and Jax right by his side. We come to a stop.

"Well well, look you did bring the information." Max snickered. "Jax?" I say trying to sound hurt and a little disappointed. "I knew something was up with you." I clench my fists so it would look more convincing.

"Bitch, she was never on your side. You're a real dummy for believing her to!" Max laughed. "Don't call her a dummy! She's smarter than you would think!!" Louis yells stepping forward. I shoot him an angry glare and he steps back in line. Max only laughs. "So just give me the files and this all will be over. No blood will be shed." He holds out his hand.

"I have had enough of this Max!" I scream at him. I pull the lighter out of my sleave of my leather jacket and quickly set the files on fire. "NOO!" Max screams and sprints forward to get the information and try to stop it from completely burning. A gunshot goes off. I look over to Jax and she just shot Eli down. She then turns and shoots more people on Max's side.

"SHE'S A TRAITOR!" Someone yells. I hold up my gun towards the sky and fire. Everyone charges forwards and starts fighting. The shooters on top of a building start shooting. I look forward and Max is nowhere to be seen. We all run forward shooting and fighting.

***

We have been fighting for a while now and I noticed some people running into a building. There going for the Aerial shooters. "LOUIS! LIAM! JACK! HARRY! QUICKLY COME THIS WAY!!" they all start sprinting towards me and I head towards the building.

"EMILY!! LOOK OUT!!" I spin around just in time to see Harry fling himself in front of Emily, taking a knife to the chest. "NOOO!!" Emily screams in horror. "HARRY!!" Emily points the gun at the man who stabbed Harry and shot him. The man crimples to the ground.

"CARTER! Quickly get some men! Some of Max's men when to attack the Aerial shooters!!" Carter nods and sprints way with 5 men following him. I turn to see Emily has dragged Harry into a building with Louis, Liam, and Jack not far behind her. I quickly sprinted towards them. I shot people watching their backs as they ran towards the building.

Once they are inside I spend over to the building slamming the door shut behind me. Emily is sobbing while everyone looks down at Harry with sorrow. I move my way over to them. "I love you Emily never forget that." Harry says very quietly. "I love you to Harry!" She sobs even more. I crouch besides Harry to take a look. The knife is no longer in the body and blood is gushing out.