Ch 30

"ALEX" Jack said in a low angry growl. I glared at Jack, "You guys should know so much about me but now is not the time." I say looking at them. I yawned, wow that's weird. "Any other questions?"

Liam spoke and I wish he didn't, "Why did they kill John and why is E bad, is he even bad?" I tensed at Johns name. Guilt rushed through me. I could have saved him. But no, I stood there and did nothing until he was gone. Just like before...

"John ment a lot to me. Max new that. So, Max wanted to hurt me. He wanted to hit a certain button on me. So he killed John. It would be like, how it felt if Emily died Liam, or if Liam died Emily, and you did nothing to stop it. You just stood there knowing you can't do anything but you still didn't try. NOT EVEN GIVING A CHANCE TO SAVE THEIR LIFE!"

I close my eyes and clench my fists. "As for E he is nothing but a dirty traitor and I am going to kill him one day. Slow and painfully. He doesn't know what he has gotten himself into." I evilly half smile.

"Alex" Jack says angrily. Jack and I have a glaring contest for a good minute until I shake my head. "Is there anything else that I can say that will make your minds go to rest?"

They stood there quite. I just nodded my head and started to walk out of the room. "What are we going to do now?" Louis spoke just audible. I froze in my spot. It was obviously not safe here anymore. Who knows what Max will do now. I turn to face them.

"Well you guys go back to England for a while. Jack you can leave the city to go somewhere like LA." I spoke. Immediately they all started to shout in protest. I put up my hand to stop them.

"I understand if you don't want to, but this is between Max and me. I told you all before I don't want to drag people into this."

"Where are you going to go?" Liam questioned. I looked at him, "I will be staying here in NY. I will rent another apartment and live there." I answered.

"Then we're not going back to England!" Harry protested.

"NO!" I scream, "You are going to England. You don't have to stay forever but just for things to cool down a bit before you come back. IF you want to come back. You're leaving tomorrow." They look at me like I'm crazy as I turn to walk out of the room.

"Do you really think that Jack and us are going to just leave you like that?" I stop in place with my back still to them. "Alex you were just shot Alex! So, if you think that we're just going to leave you, you're crazy." I turn to face them. Harry looks like he is debating something before continuing. "Come with us."

I stand there shocked. Go with them? I have never left NYC! I don't know what the world is like out there. "No. I can't go with you."

Liam rolls his eyes, "And why not?"

I stare at him. "It's too dangerous." I blankly say. Harry sarcastically laughs "Why would it be dangerous Alex?"

"If you haven't forgotten I am known as one of the Bloody Twins. I have a pretty big reputation amongst all the gangs in the world. Some don't like me and would do anything to get rid of me. So me going with you would jeopardize your safety along with mine. I don't care about my safety but I do with yours." Why can't they just go! They would be so much safer. Safer then with me.

"Well we have never heard of the Bloody Twins so you guys can't be that good." Harry states. Liam smacked him in the back of the head and Jack stepped in between me and Harry throwing daggers with his eyes at me. They have to know. They where a part of Red-Wing. That was a pretty big gang. They must know.

"Well your gang must not have been that high up then." I shot back. Liam tensease. Realization hit me. "You were important in Red-Wing weren't you?!" I took a step forward. That is why they say they don't know. Only high up people in the gang know these things.