Ch 6

I ran down the streets. Faster and faster. He is gaining on me. They all are. The whole gang is after me right now. How did they find me? I need to lose them. No one is on the streets and all the lights are out. This is so strange. Whats going on? I turned down the next street and down the next alley way, hoping to lose them. Wrong.

The alley was a dead end. Great. I turn to run, but there stands Max with his evil grin. He whistles and Aaron, Jack, Amber, Brooke, Colby, and Alec walk out of know where. They make the signature triangle formation. Max, Aaron and Amber, Jack and Brooke, and finally in the back Alec and Colby.

They are the strongest in the gang and the closest to Max. The girls are the ones who hate me the most. They walk towards me.

“Now now look has finally met their end.” Max says holding his and up signalling the others to stop. He keeps walking. I can’t move, I’m frozen. Max stops about 1 foot away from me and stares straight into my eyes. Out of know where his hand collided with my left cheek. I fall. He starts kicking me. Aaron and Jack come up and hold my arms behind me so I can’t fight back while Max takes out a knife.

“Tell me” he whispers in my ear, dangling the knife by my neck. I know exactly what he is talking about.

“I will never tell you” I get out, I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, only for him to recover quickly and make a cut on my face. I try not to scream as the blood drips off my face onto the ground.

“Tell me or your friends will die!” He screams at me.

“I don’t have any friends you killed my only friend!” I scream back at him.

“Ya?” he questions “Ya!” I snap back at him. I feel Jacks grip loosen a tiny bit. Big mistake. I throw my arms back hitting Jack and Aaron in the face. I side kick to hit Max but he dodges. Colby and Alec com over quickly to help and the girls just stand there watching the alley entrance. Jack and Aaron grab me again and Max gets a few punches in. I can feel my whole body shake.

I see a silver pistol in Maxs back pocket. By this time everyone is either holding me or punch/kicking me. Max keeps telling me to tell him the information and where is the file while he cuts me with the knife. The weird part of this is I don’t know where the rest of the gang went.

I hear someone yell my name. When I look to the entrance with my one good eye my eye widens. Liam, Harry, Louis and Emily stand there. They run towards me. Everyone stops and looks. Maxs grin got wider. “No” I whisper. My body is shaking even more. They are yelling my name.

“RUN” I yell to them. “LEAVE! SAVE YOURSELVES RUN! LEAVE ME!!” I yell they keep running. Louis yells that they would never leave me. Thats when I see Max take the pistol and aim for Louis. “NO RUN HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!” that was the last thing I said until I heard a gunshot and a loud piercing scream.

My eyes shoot open and I sit up in my bed. Everyone is standing around me, scared and worry written all over their faces. Louis was on the bed with me on my left side and Emily was on my right. I was sweating and breathing hard. It hit me, it was all a dream. A sigh of relief fell from my lips.