Chapter 26 - yes *\(^o^)/*

--Natsus POV--
Location: Guild
Time skips: 6 months

"WANNA go ice brain?" I ask gray I swing a punch at him. "Omg can you guys just stop?" I hear Lucy's voice say. I stop. "I win!" Gray says. "I'm only stopping because it would be asham if I beat you up too much." He gives me a death stare. "I need to talk to you two!" I hear Gajeel and Jellal say at the same time. We were both getting dragged out the Guild with all the girls just staring. They kepted walking until we get to a gold shop. "We need Rings!" I hear Gajeel say. "We're doing it in a week and we don't have rings!" I nod. We walk inside the shop staring at all the rings. "None of them suit me." I hear gray say. "What about this one?" Jellal says while pointing at a silver ring with a snowflake and there were diamonds around the outside looking like little bits of water. "Perfect" he says looking at the glass. Then he goes over and orders one. "Hey Natsu!" Gajeel says. I walk over to him. There was one ring that had a key on it. It had a fire pattern on the ring. The key was coated in Ruby's and had one opal in the middle. It was made out of gold. "Thanks." I go over to also order my ring. Jellal wasn't that far behind me. Then Gajeel walks up. "What rings are you getting?" I ask. "I'm getting one that has a sword on it. Around it it has a circle. The circle is coated in Random gems. It's made out of silver." Jellal says while day dreaming. "Mine is made out of Gold and it says Beauty and the beast!" Gajeel says with his laugh.

----

A hour later we all walk out the shop with our rings in the boxes. We were making our way back to the guild. It was a hard yet full of joy the walk. I kick down the guild doors. "We're home!" Jellal shouts. "So we're did you go?" Turtle yells at us. I was thinking about something. I scream out something. "To get ice-cream!" Everyone starts laughing. Turtle looks almost heart Broken. "Why wasn't I invited?" She asks. "Because boy only!" Gray replies. "I'm a boy!" Grimm yells. "Older boys!" Jellal replies. "I'm an older boy!" He huffs at us. Page starts patting his back. "It's ok!" I walk over to Luce who was sitting with Levy. "So what we talking about?" I ask the girls. "This!" Lucy hands over a book. 'A dragon and a princess' I open the front cover. Might I add it was a thin book. 'This is a story I wrote about me and my BF. It might be strange but hey. These things happen!' Is what the first page said. "that copy's for you Natsu!" Levy says smiling. "It was written by Lu-Chan and Me!" She says with a smile!" "I drew the pictures!" Lucy then says. I open the to the second Page. 'there once was a man. He had Black and pink hair' page 3 'he was a dragon to protected a young princess who had blond and blue hair.' Page 4 'one day a man came and took the princess.' Page 5 'the dragon grew lonely in the castle.' Page 6 'the princess was abused by this man. The dragon couldn't do anything.' Page 7 'the princess ran away from the man back to the dragon.' Page 8 'the dragon found out about what the man did to her.' Page 9 'the dragon feel for the princess. He looked after and cared for her.' Page 10 'the dragon became the dragon prince. The princess now the dragon princess.' Page 11 'they got married and lived happily ever after' page 12 'the end' I look up at Luce and levy. "It's a great book!" I hug the 2 girls.

--Time skips 1 week--
Location: Park

I sat with Luce. "If you could change the color of the sky what color would it be?" She askes me. "Pink because it reminds me of you!" She playfully punches my arm. "If you could live anywere in the world were would it be?" I ask her back. "Your house!" She yells then jumps on me. "Hey Luce I have another question." I got her to stand up. I bend down on one leg. She puts her hands to her face. "Lucy heartfilia, I have a question for you!" I pull out the box. "will you marry me?" She starts crying and tackles me. "Yes! Yes Natsu dragneel I will!" We start kissing as I slip the ring onto her finger.
----
I was lying watching the sunset with my fiancé. She was lightly sleeping on my left shoulder.

----
Sorry for the short chapter....
Next chapter is my last.
Sorry minna!
I know the fanfiction got crappy to quickly. Gomez