Chapter 22- Girl sleep over ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

--Levys Pov--
Location: Lucy house

"Page, Turtle you sooo dead!" Evil Lucy yells chasing the poor Page, Turtle and the plan making Mira-Jane. "Lisanna!" I whisper to her. "I feel sorry for the kids, remember what happened that one day..."

--Flash back--
I stood on the side with Lisanna. I'm guessing Natsu and lu-chan are out back on more missions. "you four!" Mira says walking up to the 4 kids. "Get my OTP together or else.... Punishment!"
--End put flash back--

I look back at the kids and Lu-Chan who have finally stopped running around! "Why did you guys plan this?" She said out of breath. "Mira was going to kill us!" Turtle said lying on the floor like if she was dead. "Oh well." Lu-Chan says then walks away from the 3 puffed out people. "Let's do something fun!" Erza says with her feet kicked up on the table. "Ok what?" I reply. I feel a pillow get thrown at the back of my head. "Hey..." I turn around and Juvia is standing there with the most evilest smile on her face. "This is War!" I scream grabbing the pillow and throwing the pillow back. Lisanna and I grab a few chairs and set them up like a fort. Collecting all the pillows Lucy had around the house we had over 20 + all our pillows :/. We made teams. Being, Lucy and Sinon, Page and Mira, me and Lisanna, Juvia and Turtle, Wendy and Erza and Carla and Pule. Who are actually a really good team. I hid behind our base which was made out of chairs and blankets. "Quick now!" I go around from the hiding place and start throwing pillows everywhere. One hits Mira- Jane..... Crap. She turns into her she demon form. "Your dead to me!" I jump back behind the forte. She crashes the forte. i started getting hit in the back of the head with the pillow. Great.. I jump up and throw a pillow back. "This is war!" Lisanna yells throwing pillows at Erza and Wendy. I get hit again by Sinon. This is going to be a long night.

--time skips--

After a long pillow fight and me almost losing my head to over 9000 (you awesome if you get it!) pillows thrown at me. I even think my arm is bruised. We all sat around Lucy's little Tv with Turtle Made Popcorn (shut up irl turtle) and Page baked Brownies. Fresh out the oven. Lucy got some cans of coke and Started to get up Netflix on her Tv. "It would be better if we could use Natsus TV." I hear Lucy say while she changes the batteries in the remote. Lisanna sweat drops. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Mira says. "No!" We all yell back at her. She looks Depressed standing in the corner. "It's working!" Lucy yells. We all grab the pillows and lye them down like a massive matris. "What movie?" Lucy says. Everyone looks at each other. "Juvia says Frozen." Juvia says. "I say twilight..." "...no!" We all answer Mira. "The fault in our starts?" Erza says while blushing. "What about guardian of the galaxy's." I say. "How about Annabelle." Turtle yells jumping up behind Carla and Sinon. "No!" We all yell back at her. "Let's just watch adventure time!" Page says in the corner. "Adventure time it is!" Lisanna says. Lucy put the TV show on about the boy with a wired head piece and the yellow Dog. I would love to be snuggled up with Gajeel right now. I can feel my face bright red. I don't care. Everyone here but Turtle, Page and Sinon (Happy asked out Carla) has a boyfriend. I turn around and see the two girls snggled up with each other asleep and Sinon on turtles head sleeping too. I turn to mira who had a evil smirk on her face. "Plan PaGrimm and TurChi?" We all nod our heads in sink. Then we all look at Turtle and Page and Sinon sleeping peacefully in the corner. Should I feel sorry for them or Happy?

--Miras pov--

I'm on my phone dialling Laxus because you know, now we are a thing....
M: mira L: Laxus
L: Yo
M: hey Laxus wanna come over with the guys?
L: I don't know ill go and see if there up to it
M: ok
L: *muffled voice* hey do you guys wanna go over to the girls place? Sure! *un muffled voice* sure we will be on our way.

And like that Laxus hangs up the Phone. I look around at the girls who all look half drunk and Tired! I can feel my Drowseyness coming on too. I watch as slowly Juvia, Erza and Wendy fall asleep on each other. I look over at Levy and Lisanna who are both curled up next to each other. Then I realise I'm the last women standing. "Well that was Quick!" I hear Carla say as she poked Spade. Wait When did spade get here? I look at the two girls looking Dumb struck and confused. "We're here!" I hear Natsu say as he climbed the window with Gray, Romeo, Tachi and Grimm. I run down stairs to get the door to let the others in. They all made them selfs comfy by snuggling into the GF or soon ti be GF. Even PantherLily was having a snuggle with Sinon. This plan will work perfectly. I fall back getting catched by Laxus who pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "We will talk more about it tomorrow." He says as my eyes can't stay open for any longer. The last thing I saw was all my OTP together. I fell asleep on such a happy note.

----
Heey minna, as you may know I'm planing on finishing this fanfiction soon
I have
Boys sleep over
First mission
First mission (part 2)
Yes!!
My future rules!

5 more chapters!! I hope your pumped!!