Chapter 17- car rides _| ̄|○

--Lucy's Pov--
Location: log cabin

I still sat there in bed breathing heavily. Bad dream. Natsu was holding my hand. "Luce are you ok?" I start crying. "Natsu." I say still reflecting on the dream. He pulls me into a hug. "What ever happened in your dream isn't real." He said patting my back. I close my eyes. "Thanks Natsu." I say mumbling. I drift into a sleep. The last thing I remember hearing was the thing that made my heart drop. "I love you." He says

--Natsu Pov--
Location: log cabin

"I love you." I whisper to the Mage. She feel asleep in my arms. I start blushing. Did I just say 'I love you'. Happy flys next to me. "You liiiiiike her." He says. I roll my eyes. "It's 7:10am." Happy says. I just sat there in silence. The door swings open. "Natsu!" Grimm screams. He wakes up luce who im still hugging. "Page woke up then passed out!" Grimm says with a shakey voice. I let go of luce and run to the room. She was curled up in the corner with turtle shaking her awake. "She's not waking up." Tachi yells from the kitchen. I run down and slide to sit next to her. Luce runs next to me. She touches Page making her wake up. "SPADE WHERE SPADE." Page says yelling when she woke up. "How come when I touched her she woke up?" Luce whispers. She must of forgotten she's in a room with 2 dragon slayers and a girl who can use shape shifting magic. "We need to get going. It's 7:50am" happy says in the corner. We all race out the room. Well this may take a while...

--Grimms Pov--
Location: log cabin, shower

I go in for the last shower. I take in jeans, a black no sleeve shirt and a head band with skulls on it. I turn the tap on. I stood there with the hot water running on me.

--Back story--
At the age of 3 Grimms Parents were killed. But his Parents still raised him. At the young age grimm can communicate to sprits. He found out his magic power to be that he can use Souls to his advantage. At the age of 11 he met turtle. Then at the age of 12 he met Page. He also worked at maccas but got fired the same day as Page. They found out that they are Mages. No Job for them.
--End of back story--

I turn the tap off. 'Ugh why does this alway happen to me' I started think to myself. I put the clothes on. I walk out to see Turtle dressed in a white shirt with little chibi dinosaurs on it. Then her pants were middle length jeans. She had red shoes and her hair was in a lose plat. Page on the other hand had short shorts on. Her shirt was a galaxy print and she had a biker jacket on. On the back of the biker jake it had a skull on it. Tachi was dressed like he was ready to go on vacation. His shirt was a purple flower pattern. He was wearing swimming shorts and thongs. Natsu was were his normal clothes. While Lucy was wearing a light pink skirt with a white tumblr shirt and a flower crown. "Let's get going!" I announce. We all run to the door. We jump into the car. "Wait I should do this." Page says out side the car. "Dark magic motion sickness." It hits Natsu making his hair color change to every color of the rainbow. "Hurry up let's go!" Turtle says in the back back with Tachi holding her hand with anime tears rolling down his face. We all sat down patently. 9 hour car trip here we come.

--Time skips 3 hours--

"I gotta pee." Natsu was complaining at the front. "Shut up Natsu!" Lucy said as her scary form. Don't mess with her. "But luceeee." She pulls over at a rest place. "Hurry up!" She's sounding like Erza. Tachi has this evil grin on his face. So he starts singing out loud.

"Fairy, where are you going?
I'm holding, all the light on to your way; this light will shine upon a brand new day!

(Oh yeah!) Now can you hear the voice that's calling out to you?
(Oh yeah!) Though I know its shouts have caused its overuse.
(Oh yeah!) But will it stay until your heart can hear it through?
(Oh yeah!) OH YEAH!

The sun and moon have joined in celebration;
Have you forgotten our affiliation?
When you're not here to share your laughter with me,
I just can't find my inspiration, but now it's:

Snowing, keep going; be honest and smile as we're,
Approaching, evoking, the clock to keep repeating over, but,
Fairy, where are you going?
I'm holding, all the light on to your way; this light will shine upon a brand new day!
Why?!
Why?!
Why?!
Don't say goodbye!"

I hit myself in the head. "Baka!" I scream at him. "Says the one who was daydreaming in the shower." My face went a bright red. "Was not!" Natsu runs back into the car. "Let's go!" He yells making us all jump.

--Pages Pov--
Location: the road

I was staring out the window. We are 7 hours into the trip. Right now we're driving past a forest for some reason looks too. Too child hood for me. There was a path. "STOP!" I yell Lucy pulls over. "What's wrong." I run out the car and into the forest. This smell. It was the smell of the holiday house Mavis took me too. I stop and stare at the house. It was all broken. The wood on the outside was all rotten and cracked and the stone was cracked and had moss all over it. Everyone stops behind me and see what I'm starting at. I run inside the house. Everything was all broken. I found a photo frame on the floor. "Page what is this." Another tear fell from my eye. How am I crying? I pick up the photo. The glass was cracked. It had me at 5 years of age with Mavis one side and Spade the other. Spade. 'Page the key!' her voice came into my head. I run outside. There was the tree with scratch marks on it were I was taken away and never came back here. "Page isn't this your holiday house you were talking about one night?" Natsu says from behind me. There was a shine in the grass. "SPADE!" I yell diving into the Grass. There was the black key. "I found you." I say with a tear falling from my eye. The blue hair figure appears in front of me. "Please. Run. His here!" I run. Everyone behind me follows. We all get back into the car and Lucy gets back on the road. One hand had the key and the other the photo. "Page what was all that about turtle says poking my in the back. So I told them everything.

----
Another update! Hope your enjoying!