Chapter 12- Sleep overs ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

--Lucy's pov--
We sat around in a circle. Turtle wasn't talking and Tachi left the room with Page. "Jellal truth or dare?" Levy asks. "Truth!" She winks at me. "Am I your most closet bestie?" She starts staring at me with Puppy eyes. "We all know it's me." Natsu says on the other side of the circle. "So take your pick." I look at Natsu then at Levy. "Your tied. Can you both leave me alone now? " I say while Giggling. "Juiva truth or Dare?" I ask. "Truth!" I start thinking. Ummmmm. "Who would be the seconded person in the room you would Date?" The water girl starts blushing. "Juiva would date...... Wall." She runs over hugging the wall. "Wow Juiva!" Gray says. The best idea then comes into my head. "Let's have a massive sleep over!" "Yasssss." They all say but Juiva who is still Hugging the wall making wired kissing noises. "Juiva your doing it wrong." I get up out of the seat I was sitting in and make my way to the kitchen. I pull open the fridge. "There's not enough food for everyone." I yell out. I hear heavey foot steps running down the hall. "Fast food again!" Natsu says with disappointment. "Better then your burned food!" I say for a come back. "what ever." He rolls his eyes. He goes back into the room.
----
"Juiva wants a happy meal with a cheese burger." I start to punch in the last of our orders for some wired massive ipad thing Macdonalds now have. "These are wired." Gray starts to whisper to Jellal. "Juiva thinks Gray-Sama is right." He rolls his eyes at her.
----
About waiting 10 minutes later our meals are finally ready. We got take out. I climb myself back Into the car and get it started. The 2 Dragon Slayer with there heads sticking out the car. "Hurry up your taking too long." "I take as long as I want to Gajeel."
----
Now we finally get home. I go Into the spare room to find about 10 blowup beds. I mange to carry about 3 and Natsu has the other 7. Baka. We get Into the living room and start Eatting our meals. "Omg this is soooo good." Juiva holds the happy meal toy to Gray. "Look At how cute this is." Gray gets up rolling his eyes once again he starts walking to the front door. Juiva not far behind him.

--Juivas Pov--
Gray-Sama starts to walk to the front door. "Is Gray-Sama alright?" He turns arounded looking pissed. "Can Juiva stop Following Gray and stop calling Gray, Gray-Sama?" I felt my heart spilt into a million pieces. "Oh and don't even bother budding into my convos." I start walking back into the main room. I take my spot on my couch. Hot tears start running down my face. Gray-Sa.... I stop myself. Gray doesn't want to see Juiva anymore. I feel a arm go around my shoulder. "What's wrong Juiva?" Natsus voice says. Calmly. "Gray. Is being rude. Mean. Making Juiva sad." Natsu starts hugging me. "Don't listen to that ice brain." I blink twice. "Aye." "No wait I have a idea." Natsu Grabs my hand and takes me into his bedroom. "The plan is that we can pretend date. Because that ice brain hates me so much it will tick him off." I stopped crying and look at Natsu. "Will it work?" "Da." "Ok." I smile

--time skips--

Natsu and I sat on the couch. He had his arm around me. Gray was sitting across the room death staring Natsu. He wasn't happy with what were doing. "Its working." Natsu whispers to me. "Juiva is Happy." I say out loud on purpose. I snuggle into Natsu to make it look more real. Oh gosh. Grays face turns bright red. Gray-Sama. Never tell me that again. Juiva loves you yet you don't see. I kepted repeting in my head. Natsu starts hugging me. I think he reallys into what his doing. Gosh. I look up at him. He was eyeing down Lucy. I could understand what he was doing. Lucy x Natsu. It will happen. "He guys lets play a couple game. All our heads shoot up to see Elfman, Lisanna and Mira. "Hi everyone." Mira says with a smile on her face. She was holding board games. "What are you doing here?" Gajeel asked rudely. "I heard you all went to vist Natsu and Lucy without us." She starts crying. "Tell me next time you guys do this." she stops crying. "Well then welcome." Erza says."Get in here and be a man!" Elfman yells outside. Laxus walks in, looking messed up. "He wouldn't come so I forced him to." Mira says with a smile. Her eyes scaned the room. "There's a sleep over and I wasn't invited." Her face turns red. "Yes you are it was just..." Natsu starts scratching the back of his head. "We didn't msg you in enough time that's all." I nod my head twice. Thank gosh we didn't tick the Demon. Too much.

--Lucy's pov--

What on earth is Natsu doing. His acting like his Juivas girlfriend. What if he is and he never told me. My face was turning red in madness. Trying my best to hid it because we have more people staying. "Let's play a bored game, you have to be in pairs." Everyones eyes scaned the room. Gray stands up and pulls Juiva out of Natsus Grip. "I'm going with Juiva." Natsu grabs Juivas free hand and pulls back. "no your not." The two bakas start fighting yet again. "NO FIGHTING ON THE TRAMPOLINES!" Turtles fire gets in the way again. "Oooooo, we have new people, and there little." Lisanna grabs pages checks and starts moving them around. "Your sooooo cute!" Page looks like she needs help. "H..help....me." Grimm starts to laugh at her in the conner of the room. "Hehe." Lisannas head turns to Grimm. "YOUR JUST ADORABLE." She starts to play with Grimms checks. Tachi hid behind Jellal. "Hey Lisanna, there's another new person too." Jellal steps out the way to show a shaking Tachi lying on the floor Grabbing onto Jellals legs. "I hate hugs." Lisanna was on top of Tachi pinning him to the ground so he couldn't move. "Help... Me." She stands up. "Let's play this board game. But first we need to get into pairs." Everyone shot death stares at each other. I'm want to be with Natsu, not Juiva be with him.

-----
Another chapter for being late wip.

#im a fail at updating