Chapter 18- New members (=゚ω゚)ノ

--Levys Pov--
Location: Guild

I sat down at the counter getting severed a straw berry milkshake. Lu-chans fav. I look at the time 6:01PM. Shouldn't they be home by now? Speak of the devil. The guild door gets kicked down. "MINNA WERE BACK!" Natsus voice echos. Lu-Chan Natsu and THE OTHER 4 WALKED INTO THE GUILD. Master comes down stairs. "Welcome home Natsu and Lucy." He looks at the 4 "gramps, this is Turtle, Grimm, Tachi and Page." Natsu says intrudecing the kids to master. "Welcome to fairy tail!" He says with a big grin on his face. "I'm turtle as Natsu all ready said. I'm his little sister. Like all of us, we all were kicked out of our houses because more richer people wanted to move in. So Natsu said we can join this Guild. It's it a Yay or nay?" Turtle asked. "Sure!" Gramps says. Tachi got his mark on the back of his neck. Grimm got his on his right arm and turtles on her left. Page got hers on her chest but on the left side. Lu-chan I call out to the blond. She comes over and sits with me. It's nice to have her back. We start talking.

--Pages Pov--
Location: Fairy hills

We stood outside the big building. "Happy your a boy you shouldn't be here." Turtle said poking the blue exceed. "im a cat!" Happy says. "TURTLE OMG TURTLE!" We both look up. A gold and red exceed comes flying down. "Omg Sinon!" (Sao.. Shhhhh.) she pulled the exceed into a hug. "That's right all First generation Dragon slayers have exceeds." I say to happy. "Aye!" "Turtle let's move in!" I look back at the red head hugging her exceed. I start walking to the door. "This way" happy said flying down the hall way. We both chase after him. The blue exceed all of a sudden stops. We both crash into him. "Tell us before you all of a sudden stop!" Turtle says hitting the exceed. "I'm sorry." There were 2 doors next to each other. I run into one and turtle the other. In the inside the walls were white so was the bed. It was really simple. There was a door on the side. Before I could get to it turtle opened the door. "Well our rooms are connected!" Turtle says nodding my head. "Your room is empty too." I nod my head again. "Well let's get to work. She drops her bag so do I. We both run out the room past Juvia and Wendy. "TO THE SHOPS!" I yell.

--Time skips after the shops--

Turtle and I are walking into the house. One hand of mine was carrying 2 buckets of paint. One color was blue and the other was black. Turtle had red, purple and Grey. We had a massive cart full of items and stuff to decorate. The time was 7:45pm. It was a Thursday so it was late night shopping (Thursday in Australia is late night shopping) we leave the items outside the rooms because they wouldn't fit in our rooms... Yet. I crash into my bed. "It's not comfy." I say as my eyes close. The time was 9:30pm. I have a early morning.

--Morning--

I didn't dream last night. I hop out of bed. Its about 6:30am "to work." I say. "TO WORK!" The door in the middle of our 2 rooms swings open showing the red head and her exceed. "Ok!" She goes back into her room. First things first I take apart the bed. I think Erza is coming to help us later. Painting the rooms.

--time skips 7:30PM--

The room looks perfect. The roof is black and then the walls are grey with blue swirls. The bed now is a double bed with black sheets. One of my pillows say on it 'party till were dead' and the other pillow has a skull on it. I had shelfs full of books. And sugar skulls. My desk has a computer with a bright yellow chair and the carpet is a lighter blue. I have a walk in wardrobe but instead of it being filled with clothes, it's filled with food... Don't blame me. It looks good. I walk next door to turtles room. She has a fire pattern going all around her walls. The roof is orange and her bed is Purple. She has a small Hammock for Sinon and a desk with a silver Mac on it. "Your room looks good." "So does yours." Turtle says back. "I think we should go to the guild." I say. "K" we both sprint out the rooms. "Race you there!" Turtle says taking off. "great!" I try to catch the dragon slayer. Why did Igneel have to train her to run fast? I kepted at my game. She gets to the guild before me. "I'm puffed." I tell her almost falling over. She kicks the doors open. "MINNA!" She yelled like Natsu. I walk into the guild with her and see Gray and Natsu fighting it out on a table. "Let's pick a job and get outta here." I pull the key out of my pocket. "We're Lucy?" Turtle points to Lucy and levy who were sitting down talking. I walk over to her. "Lucy can I have a word?" I ask her shyly. 'Open up Baka your in a guild now. Be open' I kepted repeating in My head. We walk outside the guild. "On the car trip home I asked you to stop and pull over because of this key." I pull the Key out. "She is my best friend. My older brother, Zeref, took her away from me at the age of 7. Please look after her. Because your a celestial Mage who can use power magic." I smile and put my head to the side. "She would come out on her own will to play with me. And she's very powerful. Please look after her." I walk away from Lucy. She grabs me and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you!" I pull myself out of the hug. 'It was her wish. Now she is apart of the strongest celestial mages team!'

----

How was it? Is it getting better now? I hope it is! Anyways have a good day/ night minna!