Chapter 21- Dance (part 3)

--Pages Pov--
Location: Guild

I started at Natsu and Lucy who were still kissing because my hand were pushing there heads in together. I move my hands. "Page....... WHAT THE HELL!" Natsu screams at me. I start running. I'm soo dead. I could hear thumping. He's going to kill me! I get tackled to the ground. "Page!" It was Lucy's voice. It sounds horrid. "This is going to be fun!" I can feel myself getting dragged by the back of my collar. I look in the corner and see the crew laughing at me. I get thrown on the floor in front of Natsu. Great. "Let's get this done!" Natsu says cracking his nuckles. Lucy sits on top of me. I can feel Natsu take my shoes off. Wait I know what's happening. He starts tickling my feet. "Uhhh no stop stop stop stop stop stop stop!" I can't move. So I try kicking my feet. That doesn't help. I was crying in laughter. "Guys my hair took like 30 minutes!" He still kepted tickling my feet. "Ash Brain fight me!" I could hear Grays voice say. the tickling stops. "What do you want ice princess." Lucy stand up too. "Be thankful there's a sleep over this after noon." My face turns a bright pink. She gives me a hand to get up. Then she drags me to a corner. "Why did you make me Kiss Natsu?" "Because I feel you like him." She shakes her head. "When have I ever said that?" I have this evil grin. "In your sleep, when Natsu normaly hugs you." "What do you mean by normaly hugs and WHAT?!" "When you fall asleep you move Natsus hands so he hugs you." She starts blushing. "I....i...i...." She was too embarrassed to say anything. "It's ok Natsus asleep when you do it. It's our little secret." I wink then walk off. "Happy birthday too." I wave my hand as I walked to the bathroom. I walk in. There was no one inside. I fixed my hair into a messy bun ang wrap the flower crown around the bun so it looks like I have flowers in my hair. I feel bad for what I did to Lucy. I really do. I start feeling sick in the stomach.

--Natsus Pov--

I throw a punch at Gray. He stops me and drags me into a corner. "Natsu im sorry but I need to ask you this!" wait did Gray just get me into a fight so I won't be with Luce. Bish wha. "Hurry Up with it." "Do you like Lucy?" My fave starts blushing. "n...no" "hurry up and ask her. It's her birthday she'll love it!" I think for a moment. "If I were to ask her she will say no." Gray smiles at me. "Don't know unless you try!" I smile at his words. "I will." I walk away from ice Princess and to find Lucy. She was Standing with Levy. "Hey Lucy who do you like?" I stand with the kids to i blend in. "Nastu why are you here?" "Shhhh!" I start listing to the convo. "No one! Why?" Best question! "You sure?" She nudges Lucy twice. "I'm sure!" "What about Natsu?" She makes no eye contact with Levy. "What about Natsu?" Lucy asks back in a smart ass tone. God she's cute. I can't let my brain stop it. It's getting the better of me. "Do you like him?" She shakes her head. "N..no" "so you do like him!" "So..." My heat skipped a beat. Does she really like me?! I walked over to the 2 girls. "Speak of the devil!" Levy says giggling. She walks away. I could feel my heart beat faster. "Um, Luce I need to tell you something." It was at this moment that I felt the music stop and the world slow down. "What?" She asked still suddering. "I've liked you ever since I've meet you, If you don't already have one, can I be your Boyfriend?" My heart stops. "Yes Natsu, I would love to be your GirlFriend." I pull her into a hug. "Taken Much!" There was a spot light that turned onto us. Crap. "And as you may see Plan NaLu has worked!" Mira janes voice echos through the mic. I couldn't stop my face from burning. Instead of every one teasing us, the whole room claps. The music stops. I couldn't feel any better. I grab Luces hand and hold it up. "thanks for the best birthday ever." She kisses me and the guild awe. I give her my smile. "What are we waiting for! Let's Party!" Everyone jumps and the lights go off. The music starts up again. I grab Luces hand and run over to the food. I give her some strawberry cake but Erza steals it from me. She was already burying herself in to the strawberry milk shake. I grab a chocolate milkshake and sit down next to her. Mira joins us. "Finally NaLu is real. You guys took too long to get together. Anyways congratulations!" We both smile. "Big brother!" Turtle hugs me from behind. "See I knew our plan would work, Page!" Wait she planed to do this and Page. "In fact we all planed it." I turn around and see Grimm. "How can you read my mind?" I ask sounding dumb. "It's to do with your soul." Wha... I'm not even going to ask. These kids are wired. "Gomen'nasai Natsu-Nii" Wendy and Romeo say together "you too were in on this too?!" "It's fun having kids do your dirty work." Mira says with a gofey grin. "At lest it worked out!" Page says shyly. She's just as shy as when we first met her. She must be scared of me or something because what she did. "Page you ok!" Turtle asked waving her hand in front of her face. "Ya. What happened?" She looks at us and smiles. "Nashi, it suits you two." She walks away giggling. "What was that about I hear Luce whisper in my eye. "I have no clue." We just laugh it off.

This ended up being the best night in my life. The girl of my dreams became the girl of my Girlfriend. Gajeel also asked out Levy and Jellal And Erza became a thing. Page started acting strange and Turtle also beated me in a fight.

----
Heey minna, sorry if this chapter is kinda Rushed! Gomen'nasai.