Chapter 13- Confessions

--Grays pov--
I couldn't stand seeing her happy with him. I grab her hand and yank her away from him. "Juiva be my partner." I say. She rolls her eyes. I see her stand up with Natsu and Drag him into the Kitchen. I put my head to the wall to listen.
(N: Natsu J: Juiva)
J: Natsu, Juiva thinks it's working
N: I know Lucy keeps giving you Death stares
J: Same with Gray has been giving you Death stares.
N: so I'll go with Lucy you go with Gray? Deal
Juiva: Deal!
I pull my head away from the Wall and run over to Lucy. I do the first thing that comes to my mind and Wrap my hand around her. "Go with it!" I whisper to the dumb blond. "O... Ok." Natsu and Juiva walk into the room both staring at us in horror. "It's working." I start whispering to her again. "What are we doing?" "Out smarting there silly plan that they weren't quiet about!" "So your telling me that you all like each other, meaning Gray and Juiva and Natsu and Lucy. So your using each other to make each other jelly." Smart ass of Page says. Everyone turns to look at us four. "Ok that's it!" Mira walks over and Pulls me away from Lucy. I get pushed into Juiva and Natsu got pushed into Lucy. "Problem solved. Let's play this game!" She pulls out a box, Sadly it had on it, 20 Questions to ask a pair. I roll my eyes. "Greattttt." I say. Juiva wouldn't talk. Across the room, the newbies were arguing who they were to go with. "I'll go with Tachi because I've known him for longer!" "No I'll go with Tachi you go with Grimm... You 2 are cute together." "ARE NOT!" The four kids were arguing about the stupidest thing. I look behind me again to see Juiva eyeing down Mira with a evil daggers no joke, coming out of her eyes. We all sat there in silences. I stuff everything up.

--Time skips--

It's been about 2 hours now. No one remembers having the fight. "Juiva your crushing me!" I was stuck in 7 minutes in heaven with Juiva. Except that the cupboard was too small. "Juiva is sorry." My face starts Beaming up. So thankful she can't see me. She was only starting at me. The only thing I could do was stare back. She's beautiful. Wait what! Gray get a hold of yourself!

--Natsus Pov--
I sat on the lounge with my homies, Gajeel, Lucy, Jellal and Romeo, Bobbing our heads up and down to the Song that was surrounding us. Gray and Juiva walk into the room. "Now!" Gajeel says. We all put on Black glasses and stare at Gray and Juiva who were killing themselfs Laughing. Still doing it, I see Erza who joined in on the side with Turtle and Grimm. Page and Tachi were nowhere to be seen. I wonder what there doing?

--Pages Pov--
"I still remember that day." I turn my head to look at Tachi. He was a blonde with blue eyes. We sat on the porch of the wooden shack. "The day you left me for a guild." His eyes start watering up. "I'm sorry Page. I wasn't thinking." I look at him. "You left me to be abused by my Brother. I couldn't find anywhere else to go." I could feel my eyes watering up. "Im sorry." He said again. "I left you with a monster." I shake my head. "I want to forget about the past. Help me." I ask. "lets go back inside and see what everyone is failing to do. I walk inside to see Grimm, jumping around on the coffee table with a mug of hot chocolate, Turtle jumping around with Erza. Natsu and Gray on the couch with a mug in one hand each, Wendy and romeo Doing country dancing around the coffee table. Lisanna and Elfman were also Country Dancing. Juiva, Levy and Lucy were standing there awkwardly on the side and Gajeel was... Don't get me started. He was fighting Laxus with Mira Cheering on the fight. "Come on loner!" Grimm grabs my Hand and Drags me on the Coffee Table. He links his Arm with mine. "I'm going down. I'm yelling timberrrr." The song was playing in the back ground. Grimm and I do the country style Dancing. I had this feeling that tonight was going to be a long night.

--Natsus Pov--
I had my Arm around Gray and Gray had his arm around me. We were there kicking our legs in the same paste. I look at the time. 12:00Am. We all were still Dancing. Mira and Laxus brought Beer. Tonight we're getting wasted. I got some poured into my mug and still kepted kicking my legs, swinging my Arms around. "Drink flame brain." I start galloping the drink. I felt really dizzy after the 4th shot. I didn't remember anything that happened after.

--Time skips--

I woke up on the floor. Hugging Lucy. My head hurts. I move one of my hands. "What happened last night?" I mumble to myself. Turtle was sitting on the couch. Tachi had his arm around her shoulder. She looked like she was also drunk. "Natsu?" I look down at the blond. "What happened last night?" I blink twice. Then I shake my head. "That means you don't know." I didn't know why but I felt really guilty. I look at Lucy. What happened last night?