Chapter 10 - lights, Camera, Action (⌒▽⌒)

--Erzas Pov--

--Flash back--

"Everyone get off the ship!!!" I wake up to the screams of the captain. Oh and the fact that Jellal was shaking me. "What?" I look around the cabin. "Quick we need to go now!" Jellal grabs my hand and starts running. "Wait were are we going?" He keeps running. I look at the way his running then behind me. A roaring flame was eating up the ship. He jumps. We both land into the water. "Requip!" I change into my swimmers. Jellal grabs my hand and starts swimming. A life saver boat comes and picks us up. "Come in." We both get a hand to get up. I drag myself up as Jellal gets both hands to help him up. "Sorry about this." The leader of the ship says
-----
About 3 days of paddling a Helicopper finally picks us up and takes us to Land.
"Sweet sweet land." Jellal was saying kissing the floor. "Let's head back to the Guild." We start the long journey back to the guild.
-----
"Master were back!" I say Scaning the guild. "Erza!" Everyone ran around hugging me. "We were so worried, we heard what happened on the news and.." Mira says before bursting into tears. I hug her. "It's ok were alive and back. You know were Gray, Juiva, Wendy, Romeo, Gajeel and Levy are?" I ask the crying girl. "They went to go vist Natsu and Lucy." "Ok thanks." I grab Jellals hand. "come on let's go find them!"
----
We finally make it to the house. "Look theres a letter here." Jellal says while I hunted through the house. "Oh my gosh!" Jellal says soon After. "What?" He hands me the note. I read it. "We must go!"
----
We were both running through the forest. "Look there's tents!" I check one out. It had all the girls plus 2 people I didn't know. I slip inside and sit in the circle they were sitting in. they span the bottle and it landed on me. Making everyone scream.

--Flash back over--

"Erza?" Wendy asks "hi sorry about the welcoming." I say blushing. "Where's Jellal?" Juiva asks. "He went into the boys tent." Soon after we hear screaming from the boys tent. "he must of copyed me." We all start killing ourselfs laughing. But the 2 other girls don't. "Oh sorry." Levy starts. "This is Page." She points to the girl with black hair and Grey eyes. "And this is turtle" she points to the girl with red hair and Green eyes. "So did you all met?" I ask being me. "Turtle and Natsu are brother and sister. they met each other after...." "3" "3 years and wanted to hang out. So they did. The next day turtle saw Grimm and Page because they won 2nd place on the couple contest and wanted to go home earily. So they did and when they came here Natsu was Shot by a dark magic dart that made him sleep for a hour. Lucy was kidnapped So they went after her, then got Attacked by Tachi who is now on our side and that's when we all met up." Levy says trying to catch her breath. Page pulls out a key. "And Divo." Then Turtle looks at me. "so Erza, truth or dare." I look at her confused. "Truth." "Rate the guys cutest to lest cutest." Turtle says with a smirk. "Um ok let's see." I start blushing because Juiva starts humming a love song. "so
Jellal" everyone awed
"Natsu
Gray
Romeo
Gajeel
Then Grimm and Tachi because I don't know what they look like." I say smiling. I put my hand on the bottle and Spin it it lands on Juiva. "Hey guys I think it's time to go to bed." Page says. "Just for the best, you know." We all nod our heads in agreement.

--Lucy's pov--
Yet again Blinking my eyes open there were 3 People standing infront of me. "Hello Lucy heartfilla. I'm Harrison. Harrison Darklord." I points to the other guy. "This is Sean." He then points to the girl standing there. "This is Willow." I felt my heart sink. "We want you for a top sceret mission." He smile turns evil. "I don't think I'll do that well." I say trying to make myself look weak. "You will do fine. Celistal wizard. You have the magic I need." I gulp. Natsu please help me.

--Natsus pov--
I wake up to find Gray sleeping peacefully on top of me. It took me a minute to relise what was happing. I push him off. "Stay off ice brain." He woke up with a sudden thud. "What was that for Ash teeth?" Our head clash. "You want to go Striper?" I felt yet again us being seperated. "No fighting on the trampolines." Turtle says with a straight face. Tachi walks next to her. "Good morning guys and Girls." He says with a odd smile. "Guys we now have Erza and Jellal should they also fight off the guards at the front?" Levy says half asleep. "Aye!" Happy says flying over us. "Let's go!" Grimms Sprit lights up the room.
----
We finally packed up the tents standing infront of our stations. "3" Gray starts talking "2" I get myself ready "1" we both jump out the bush. "Fist of the iron Dragon." I punch one of the guards. "Ice maker Hammer." I hear behind me. "Roar of the fire Dragon!" I let the hot flames fly out of my mouth, destroying the front door. "Ice maker..." Gray didn't finish his magic. I turn around to see if everything is ok. Unknowing that the ice wizard would crash right into me. "Go!" Levy yells. Everyone else covers up for us. "Gray?" I ask worried. His holding his arm. "There's Dark magic here!" oh shit. Went sent the only one who can stop dark magic to get Lucy inside. "Gray?" I look at the boy now squinting in pain. "Gray?!" I start shaking him. His going to black out. Wendy runs next to me and uses her magic to heal Gray. "My magic isn't working!" I look at her in shock.

----------------

FINALLY THE SORRY CHAPTER IS COMPLETE. IM ALL UP TO DATE. EVERYONE DANCE WITH ME!!!

OMG

NOW IM GOING TO NEED TO WRITE TUSDAYS CHAPTER JUST SO I DONT NEED TO WRITE IT TOMORROW. THE TIME IVE WRITED THIS CHAPTER IS ON THE CAR RIDE HOME. ANOTHER 5 MORE HOURS THEN WIFI. *partys*

ANY WAYS
-Page out