Chapter 1 - winnings(*^◯^*)

-Lucy's Pov-
Blinking my eyes open im greeted by a room with rusted wood walls and a dark cream roof. Still wondering were I am, I remember what happened 3 days ago.

--flash back--

"Hey Lucy I know how we can get a free break!" "Really Natsu!?" "Aye but we might need to fake a boyfriend, girlfriend type of thing." How does he know what a boyfriend and girlfriend are? Like really his the most childish person his age you can meet. "Sure ok." Natsu and I walk down the streets we know as magnolia and turn to a big meet up. At the front there were 3 people standing taking names. Natsu walks over and grabs a sheet of paper and writes NaLu on it. He folds it up and give it to the girl in front of him. He walks back over to me. "I should have said we might have a chance of getting the holiday." We stand in the crowd with our head low trying our best not to be seen by Gray or Erza. Scanning through the crowd of shaking people I see Erza and..... JELLAL stand next to each other doing what we were doing. There heads hang low but Erza's hair is kinda easy to see. A small man dressed in a black suit hops onto the stage with 3 boxes of tickets. They throw all the tickets into one box. "Hello hello hello everyone, my name is Blade and I'm hear today to call out ourrrrr raffle!" Looking quiet painful he bends over and pulls a name out of it. Then another. Then another.
First place we have: JerZa. They will be going on a crews for 18 months. All meals, shows, clubs and parties will be FREE
I shoot a look over at the two dancing around each other.
Second place we have: Pamb  who will be staying at the Beach for 12 months. Yet again everything will be free. These two people both with black hair and Gray eyes were dancing around with each other.
In third place we have:
I start to hold my breath. I want to get a prize but then I don't want my name yelled out shiped with Natsus!
The mans eyes hunt through the crowd to see everyone with burning eyes and unable to move.
"NaLu"
Natsu and I start dancing around like idots. He pulls me into a hug. "Good job bestie." He winks at me. For some reason I felt my heart skip a beat, what even? You will be staying near a massive forest for 10 months. You will be in a cabin with no one around so you can do... Your things. Meals will be delivered to you every two weeks and no one should be around or local.
After that the ceremony ends. We both run over to Jellal and Erza. I open my mouth to start speaking "Good job on you two dat...." My mouth is covered up. "We're not dating were only trying to get the prize which we did." Erza says without hesitation. Jellal starts speaking, "good job on you two for dating." Natsu speakes ups this time. "We're not dating were doing what your doing. I nod my head in agreement

--flashback ends--

I try to get myself out of bed and make myself a coffee but it looks like I'm going nowhere. I look at the little pink (salmon)  haired boy lying next to me with his face miller metres away from mine. His hands where hugging my tightly, his breathing was soft, His hair was bed hair and his scarf was half off the bed. Happy was in a cat bed/cage type of thing. He says it's comfy so I don't fight this fight, more room on the bed right? I slowly wriggle my body up to try and get it out of the lock I've been placed in. After freeing only half of my hip I get dragged back. Greaaaat. Even making matters worst happy wakes up and jumps on to the bed just centre metres away from us. He climbs up onto my face and whispers in my ear "he lllllllllikes you." "Shut up Happy!" This time I try to go under the covers to get out. I mange to get my waist out. Then finally im free :). I make my way into the kitchen. The marble tops there sat the sugar and coffee mix. (Know like those little things you get in hotel rooms which has all the mixing and shit in it??) I open up the metal fridge and grab some milk and boild the kettle with water. I placed the kettle on the stove and waited for it to heat up, and I Pull out 2 coffee cups. One with a heart patten on it and the other with fire. The sound of the kettle started ringing. I mix every thing up and walk back into the room to see Natsu curled up hugging into a the pillow I slepted on. Shaking Natsu body he wakes up. "Hey Lucy..... Were are we again? " I smile. "Remember what happened a few days ago?" "Oh!" I hand him over the flame Patterned cup. He pulls himself out of the bed and grabs the coffee. "You know how hard it was to get out of bed this morning? You were hugging onto me so hard I couldn't get out of bed." After saying that my face starts burning up. His head was hanging down. "So what are we going to do today bestie?" "I..I...I'm so....sorr.....sorry" he looks up, his face the color of fresh cherrys. He burry his face into his scarf. "Earth to Natsu!" He looks up "let's go for a walk in the bush." His blushing face cooled down. With out noticing I relise his not wearing pants. "Um....." He looks at me confused then looks were im looking. His face burning even a darker shade of red he pushes me out the room. "DONT LOOK." I hear the door slam. Happy gets thrown out then the door slams again. "Gosh what got into him" I say to Happy. "Aye!" "I CAN STILL HEAR YOU TWO." He yells at us. "Ok ok I'm going." I walk to the couch and crash on it. My blond hair in my face unable to move. Happy climbs on my stomach and we sat there waiting for Natsu. What was taking him so long?

--Natsus pov--

I can't believe that Lucy saw me like that. And I can't believe I was hugging her in my sleep. Why am I feeling like this? I could feel the blood staying in my head. I never felt so.... Ugh. Grabbing the bring pink suit case I use, I get black pants with a bluish swirls pattern on them and my clean new black shirt. Staring at myself in the mirror my face was burning. Deep breaths Natsu. I start thinking to myself. Ok it's just Lucy. She's seen Gray in his underwear all the time. The thought of underwear made my face even redder. It changed from cherrys to scarlet. Me being me I thought that slapping myself will work. It did. "Natsu what's taking so long?" I blink twice and move to the Door. I walk out the room greeted by Lucy hogging the couch and Happy on her. "Where's my spot?" She spreads herself out more. "What can't hear you?" "I said where's my spot!" She put her hand to her ear. "Still can't hear you!" I run and jump on her. "GET OFF ME!" "We're my spot?" She pushes me onto the floor. Dragging her down with me. "Natsu!" She falls onto of me. "Should of thought this one through." "YES YOU SHOULD OF!" I start laughing at the blushing girl who was burning in the face. "Why you blushing?" She burns up even more. "Ss.....shut....uu....up." I giggle at her. "Get your shoes on and let's go for a walk." She jumps off me and grabs her new Pink and yellow shoes. I put on my normal boots. "Let's gooo" she runs to the door Happy not to far behind. I run after her. She jumps out and takes a deep breath. "This is gonna be fun!"

--------------------------------------
Ending chapter 1
I'm going to inform you here before was some questions I asked I have one still to ask
1. If you want to read about updates check out my book called guess what?? BOOK (omg Ikr)
2. Is there any grammar mistakes, if there is can you please comment! I'm going back through the book and fixing everything up!
3. Did you enjoy this chapter? Please comment what's wrong with it

Wait a second, the first "question isn't even a question???
Shhhhhh
Nope that's self advertising
Maybe you should fix your font
You should too

That's all page out *\(^o^)/*