Chapter 23- Boys sleep over◉‿◉

--Gajeels Pov--
Location: Natsus house (this is before the boys go over to the girls house)

I sat down watching Natsu chase Grimm and Tachi around the room. "Get your asses back here so I can set them on fire and watch you burn!" He yelled at the 2 as they kepted running. "I'm sorry, Mira made us do it!" I wonder why? I walk over and sit down next to bisklow. "Did you bring marshmallows?" I hear him say. "I came prepared." Lily walks up behind me with 3 bags of marshmallows and about 20 sticks. Natsu stops chasing them and looks at us. "Bonfire it is!" I hear jellal yell in the background.

--time skips--

We all sat around the bonfire cooking the marshmallows. "Ok Tell a story!" Laxus says Almost jumping on happy. "Um ok!" He starts. "Once a time, there was a fish. The fish grew up and lived a happy life. One day the fish grew legs and came to visit me." We all look at the blue exceed. He was drooling all over himself. "I have one!" We all look at Natsu. "there was a house over 50 years ago. It was in fact the house next door to Lucy's. One day a man called Jordan moved into that house. He was a tall buffy man. A few days later things started to happen. He wasn't able to leave the house because doors appeared and disappeared. The windows would never open. At night the walls would drip red paint. The paintings moved all by themselves and anything he brought into that house became possessed. He was always lonely. No body would stay over. One day the house just stopped changing. Jordan went missing. They said they found him hanging in his wardrobe. A note reading 'dear world. A house haunted me of my wife who died on a mission. My guild Fairy tail. Killed her!'" Everyone jumps back screaming. I wish levy was here to tell her story's. "Why don't you tell a story Gajeel?" Jellal yells from across the fire. "Once a time, there was a monster. This monster could destroy city's in a Breath. They wanted to be a dragon. This person was founded and taken in by a dark guild. When the time came the dark guild turned on him. Leaving him dead on a sidewalk. The end." Everyone looked like they were going to cry. Before Natsu could open his mouth Laxus phone starts ringing. "It's mira brb." He walks off behind the house. "Want to go over to the girls house?" He yells. "Yes!" We all reply. We started to put out the fire and started to walk to the girls houses.

--Natsu Pov--
Location: Lucy's house

I start to climb through the window of Lucy's house being greeted by Mira who runs down stairs to get the rest of the guys inside. I walk over to lucy who looks cold and start hugging her. This reminds me of the Holiday we won. I close my eyes seeing what the time was. Goodnight world.

--Time skips--

"Yaaaarrrrg what the hell are you doing here?!?" I wake up with Lucy staring at Page hitting Grimm with a pillow. "WHAT THE HELL!" I look down at Lucy who pulls up her shirt on her PJs. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL HERE?!" I hear Levy yell at Gajeel. "You you you you you!" We all look at turtle and Tachi... The only fact is Tachi was getting beaten up by her. "Enough!" I hear Mira say. "I invited them over because you all looked lonely." I hear her say. "You you you!" Turtle gets off Tachi and runs over to mira to start beating her up. There no better then us guys... "Get off my Girl friend!" I hear Laxus say to Turtle. "Make me." Laxus soo. Joins in. Then romeo. Then everyone here except the exceeds. I look over and see happy and Carla standing with each other Sinon and PantherLily. Even they are couples. We all stand Apart in our pairs. I think now PaGrimm and TurChi are things! "FIGHTING ON THE TRAMPOLINES!" Turtle yells running at us. I swing my fist but she kicks me in the stomach. I tackle her to the ground and start tickling her. "No no no no no stop stop stop stop stop!" Her feet were going crazy behind me. "Not until I hear you say I win!" "Never!" God she is a dragneel. Tachi drags me off her. I knock him to the ground tickling him too. "Stop it senpaii!" He yells at me. "Never!" Levy goes flying and she hits me. Then so does Lisanna.

At the end of our big fight, levy starts to take selfies with us. We pose in all different ways! I put my hands up into the peace sign. Everyone was having piggy backs. Lucy was on top of me Sticking out her tong. There was about over 50 photos taken. I then grab the camera and run around with it recording Gajeel and levy chasing me. "Let's go to the pools!" Mira says. We all start running down to the guild. Looking at the sky it was about 7 o clock. We all had swimmers.

--time skips--

It has finally happened. We were having those fights in the water when the girl sits on top of the guy and they need to push each other off. Luce and I are winning, getting Wendy and romeo, Page and Grimm and Erza and Jellal off. "Roar of the fire dragon!" I use on Gajeel. He goes flying back with levy. "Open gate of the lion, Leo!" I hear lucy. He appears with Aries on his shoulders. "Your supposed to help us!" she yells waving her arms around. "Gomen!" I hear Aries say as she knocks luce off me! "Noooooooo" we both yell because we lost. How?!

We both swam to the side managing to get out because Aquarius and Scorpio were fighting Loki and Aries. Even Capricorn and Spade got involved. Great!

----
Heey minna? How was the chapter. I'm on school holidays so I'm planing after finishing this book starting a new one! Anyways have a good day!