Chapter 4 - Flip out (=゚ω゚)ノ

--Happys Pov--
Lucy pulls out her phone. "It's 5 past 7. We should go somewhere else." She places the strap back onto her arm and slams the go petal. And Yet again, Natsu is hanging his head out the window. "I feel sick." "Shut up Natsu!" "We're Wendy when you need her?!" "Natsu were almost home." I say with happiness. I feel like I don't live up to my name enough. "Yay!" Natsu says before his face starts turning green. We get to the drive way but don't slow down. She shots straight past it. "Lucy were are we going?" I ask. "You will see." She stops at a small shack that outside of the forest. Come on. She grabs my paw and Natsus Hand. His green face slowly turning back to its normal color. She drags us inside. Inside there's a big stair way going down underground. "I found this when you all where asleep because I wasn't sleeping with Natsu for 5 hours." "YOU SLEPTED WITH ME?!" "I ment like go to bed." She face palms. "Let's go." She starts to run down the stairs. We get to a 3 way passage. "Which way do we go?" "I think that way." I point to the exit. "Oh fineeeeee. We'll do this not tomorrow but the next day." "Ok." We all run back up the stairs and fly into the car. No joke Natsu slipped over and landed into the car. "Here we go again." Lucy slams the breaks. The car isn't moving. "I'm out of magic. Crap!" "Natsu can't drive." I say. "Happy you drive." "I can't drive!" The 2 where staring at me like if they were little kids going to a amusement park. "I'll try!" I out the strap around my paw and before I knew it we went flying. "HAPPYYYYY. SLOW DOWN." I get to the house and stop it. "Did I do good?" "For a cat yes." Lucy snaps. "I'm sorry." I get out the drivers seat and Lucy hops in. She puts the car into the driveway neatly. We both get out the car and turn around to see Natsu drunkly climb out the back. Lucy starts laughing. "Next time you drive Lucy not Happy." He covers his mouth and runs behind the house. Lucy pulls out the keys and unlocks the doors. She walks into the bedroom and crashes hogging the bed. And fell asleep. Natsu not far behind did the same thing and fell asleep on top of Lucy. I fly over to my mini bed and sleep. "Good night."

--Lucy's Pov--

My eyes blink open. What a big day yesterday. The plan for today is to go to flip out then a place called Mini Crabs. Then I relise there's something heavy onto of me. I look up and there are a pair of green eyes staring back at me. We lied there staring at each other. Until I notice that Natsu is awake lying onto of me. "AH!" I push him off the bed and onto the floor. "What the hell?" "I crashed on the bed and slepted." "Well don't crash on me!" I look at the time. "It's 9am we should get going." We run into the kitchen. There's 12 boxes om the bench. There's a note. It red:

Dear Natsu and Lucy,
This is the morning delivery that is made every 2 weeks. We deliver this at 8am. Please be up to answer the door next time. Thank you.

"Well." Natsu says. He starts to pack the food while I make breakfast. Bacon and eggs and Toast that has butter on it. I serve the plate, turn around to get mine, then turn back to see Natsus Plate finnished."wow!" I start to eat mine. I only got half way. "I'm full." I slide the plate to Natsu and walk to get a change of clothes. I pick out a blue singlet top and pink short shorts. Natsu was dressed how he's normaly dressed. "Let's go!" We all run to the Car. I jump into driver and slip on the strap. I slam the Petal down and off we go. I end up what looks like a a massive shed/wear house type of thingy. "Yay!" Happy and Natsu rushing to the front door. We walk inside and are greeted by 3 people. A short man, a taller man and a women. We have to give them our details and then we go in. The place was massive filled with the bouncey black mats. Then very soon I was pushed onto the floors and Natsu jumps off. "Hey wait." He turns a conner where there's a massive pit filled with sponge square. I watch how he does a back flip and lands into the pit. Me not to far behind lands in after him. I was still at surface. I look around for the pink haired boy and blue cat. Happy was in the air but Natsu was no were to be seen. My feet get grabbed and dragged down. "NATSU!" He doesn't say anything. Next minute I knew I was pushed out of the pit. The pink haired boy followed. "What was that for." "What was what for?" He grabs my hand and starts to jump the trampolines faster. He all of a sudden stops. "What are you doing here ice brain." "I was going to ask you the same thing Ash teeth." Gray was there yet again picking a fight with Natsu. The 2 hit head arguing like normal. I look behind him and see juiva. "Hey Juiva." "Juiva says hi to Lucy." We hug. "Havent seen you after that long mission you went on." "Juiva feels the same way." We look at the 2 boys getting Pulled away from each other. A girl with red hair was using a fire type magic to keep the 2 apart. "No fighting on the trampolines." Natsu try's to eat her magic but he couldn't eat it. She puts them down. "No fighting on the Trampolines." She gave them a evil look each. She looks a lot like Natsu. She was wearing a green uniform that had flip out on the side and black tights. Natsus Face drops. "I see you don't remember me." She turns around to look at him. "Yes I do. Your Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." "Good to see you remember. Blaze. Also known as turtle. Or should I say Blaze Dragneel." She scrunches her face and walks off. "Good to know you still remembered me unlike mom and dad."

-------------------------

Who is Turtle? New charater. Now this is the really cliff hanger is gonna start.

So now we have

Thursday
Saturday
Monday

Wensday
Friday
Sunday

This is all the chapters for tonight. These other chapters might not be up tomorrow because guess who has a busy afternoon 👉😇👈

See YA all soon

-Page