Chapter 9- Plans Σ(゚д゚lll)

--Levys pov--

I feel pain in waist. The vines were no joke strangling us. The girl who im guessing is Page was staring at who im guessing is Tachi. I try to pull myself up. "Don't try shrimp." I heard Gajeels weak voice. I mange to turn my head. "Are you ok?" I ask him. "I guess. What about you?" He asks back. "Aye" I look over to Gray and Juiva. It was cute because Juiva was underneath Gray with Gray hugging her and holding her close. Wendy and Romeo were holding hands and Carla was onto of Wendy. I pull myself up "we need to move people. We're not weaklings."

--Pages Pov--

--------------
Page hopeless

The sister of Zerefs, Page hopeless, Her last name is different because Zeref wanted her to not be known to the people as his little sister. He raised her up so she wouldn't be bad. There was a day he just couldn't look after her, so he gave her to a Dragon. One day the Dragon she was raised up with disappeared. She met a kid called Tachi who tried and tried to make it into a guild. He found a dark guild and ditched her. Soon later She met Grimm who looked so much like her that they started being brother and sister. Soon after they Met turtle who also lived with a dragon and was ditched as a kid. She now works at Macdonalds

--------------

"Leave the guild that uses you. Tachi" he looks down. "No other guilds will accept me. I've became a monster who works for a dark guild." I punch him again. "You call yourself a monster." His eyes went motionless. "I.... I'm sorry." He looks down at the ground. "My magic can't heal. Is there anyone with healing magic?" I ask. a black mist starts to come off my body making me turn back to black hair and grey eyes. "I do!" The little girl with blue hair says. "Damn." She looks worried. "Did I do something wrong?" i look at her. "No you didn't I was just thinking." She Coffs. "I'm Wendy." She starts "this is Romeo." she points to the young boy. "This is Gajeel." She points to the guy who looks like he has metal piercings. "This is Levy." She points to the girl with short blue hair. "This is Gray." She points to the guy who has no clothes on. "And this is Juiva." She points to the girl with Curly blue hair. "Oh and Carla." Her cat flying next to her. "Oh ok." I start. "I'm Page." I point to myself. "This is Grimm." I point to the Black haired boy smelling the ground. I kick him. "Don't thats wired, twin." He stands up. "And this is Turtle but I see you have already met her." She nods her head. "Nice to meet you Page." Her smile is comforting. "Same here." I smile back. "Now time for a plan."

----------

We all sat around in a circle, Levy reading out the plan. "Ok so let's see. We have Natsu and Gray go around the front and fight off all the guards. Page and Grimm sneak around the back with Grimms Camoflage Magic. Turtle and Tachi, make turtle look like a prisoner and get near Lucy and free her. Wendy, Romeo, Juiva. Myself and Gajeel will suprize attack them from the front too helping Natsu and Gray. Ok. Once Tachi and Turtle get there, there will be Guards. So that's were Page and Grimm come into fight. We save Lucy and get the hell outta there. So sound like a good plan?" Everyone nods there head in agreement. "sweet, let's start." We look up at the sky. "I think we should sleep for the night then fight." I say. "It's dark and i feel dark magic near here. Dark magic is stronger at night." Yet again everyone nods there heads in agreement.

----------

We set up tents inside the forest but not so close to the guild. Divo ended up being just a key. But he was a Bronze key. The girls tent was full because it had:
Wendy
Juiva
Carla
Levy
Turtle
And Me
The boys tent however had:
Gray
Natsu
Romeo
Happy
Gajeel
Grimm
Lily
And Tachi
-------------
The girls all gathered around the fire in the middle of the tent. "Let's play truth or dare." Turtle winks at me. I start blushing. "O...ok" I feel weight on top of me. "Hell yes!" Juivas voice echoed. Levy gets up to get a bottle. The tent door is teared open with a panicked Gray standing there. "Is everything alright? I just heard a lot of screaming so..." Juiva nods her head. "Good night Gray." He walks out the tent. "Now were where we?" Wendy says with Carla sitting on her lap. Levy walks back in the room. She sits down and puts the bottle in the middle. "Lets Do this Turtle style." Turtle says with a evil smirk. "Whose starting?" We were all looking at poor Wendy. "Fineeee." She places one hand on the bottle and spins it. It lands on Levy. "Truth or Dare?" "Truth." Levys face tences up. "Do you like Gajeel." Her face went bright red. "N....n...no, why would you think that?" Wendy had a evil grin on her face. Not something you see from her every day. "you sure about that?" Wendy soon asks after. "No..." All the girls awed. "How cute." Levys face was burning. Her hand shaking to get to the bottle. She spins it. It lands on Turtle. "Truth or dare?" Levy asks. "Dare." Turtles smirk turned into a grin. "I dare you to kiss Tachi tomorrow." Her face went beemimg red. "Hey why didn't I think of that ship first." I say making her face redder. "I.... I.... I... D... Don..... Don't.... Like..... Him." Her face was even redder then Scarlet red. Then she burried her face into her scarf. One eye peaking out she then mumbles something under her breath. The her face pops out making her see us with a very stricken face. "I will do it because I was dared to!" We all start to giggle like little school girls. She spins the bottle and it lands on a girl with red hair and a armour out fit. We all start screaming.

----------------------
Truths
Or
Le
Dares
No one likes the game yet everyone plays it. Don't know why. It's just humanity's logic.

This is sorry chapter 1 for holiday and messing up scedual once. Now I need to write sorry chapter 2 for Messing up scedual 2

Work work work for me. It's what you do when your locked in a apartment because your dad takes the car everywhere without his family to do shit and there's no internet here so...... I wanted to write stuff and thangs because of bordem!!!

-Page out