chapter.1

Tinys POV.
It was a normal morning for me.it was 11am and I had just woke up to my little brother ty literally underneath me. I got up and looked at my 13 year old self in the mirror and saw a girl OVER chunky light skin with a ok face but really long hair and that was it.simple. I never had the confidence like other girls and don't think I ever will but whatever. I looked over at ty and smiled . ty! Get up! You want some breakfast? He just rolled over like I didn't say anything so I jumped in the bed tickling him and he laughed and giggled and responded"lance ish already cooking shishy" I smiled and said ok. He's only 4 so I understood him.
I went and sat at the table observing my stepfather lance cook. He was a good looking older man and he made me happy because my mom was happy. See we've had our struggles. Really hard times getting kicked out . water off. Gas off. Everything going wrong sent wrong but we are in better because lance stopped all that and the last year or so has been great. We still live in the projects but we lived worry free about the bills. He smiled at me "goodming tiny" and I smiled back good morning lance. He comes and sits at the table while the food is cooking and I look at him and he says"guess what " ..what? "I got you something...remember those uggs you wanted a couple months ago?" I look up suspicious... You didn't.."but I did" he smirks telling me there in the living room and I bolt opening them seeing there the exact ones I asked for . I smile .THANK YOU!!!!! he responds"no problem we had extra money this time so I thought why not". He walks away and I hear my mom Limda and ty coming down the hall and I smile hard getting up and showing her "wow tiny those are so nice maybe we can get you the matching shirt" I look at her worried... I don't want to do to much.she smiles reassuring"don't you worry ok?".