Ch 19

Sang POV

The rest of the weekend went by in a blur. Saturday morning I was awoken by meanie, yes he is officially meanie now since he woke up up before everyone else so he could cut my hair.

Though I did love the feel of someone else washing and playing with my hair. It's been so long since someone has done something like that for me.

After breakfast we all went to Victor's so I could learn to swim. It wasn't as easy as it looks so I ended up spending most of the time in the hot tub. Again meanie did wonders with my bathing suit. It's a one piece with a very open back and swim shorts to hide all the marks on my legs.

It was amazing at first I didn't even want to step out meanie was trying but I just didn't want to leave his bathroom. After 10 minutes North came in and wrapped his arms around me. He kept telling me that it was okay and I didn't have to hide myself from him or the others. He kissed my shoulders and up my neck until he reached my mouth. The kiss was a gentle movement of his lips against mine at first. The more I sank into him the deeper they become. Before he broke away he nibbled on my bottom lip and sucked it into his mouth. My mind was in such a fog I didn't even think about my body and all the marks on it, and I'm guessing that was the whole reason behind that kiss was to relax me enough not to think about it. I hope that wasn't the only reason he kissed me.

Saturday night was spent with Luke and meanie. North had to go do something for work and didn't know what time he would be back. So I got roped in to cooking up a storm with Luke and having meanie as our taste tester. The first thing we did was cook the base for a pavlova since it takes many hours and we wouldn't be able to pull it out of the oven close to midnight. Which in a way is good, I'm hoping everyone will be here tomorrow afternoon or night to eat it.

Luke showed me how to make a no bake cheese cake and we made up a simple stew that we can re heat Monday morning to take to school for lunch. Meanie said they have a container to carry it in that will keep it warm. I think he called it a thermos, or something like that.

It was after midnight by the time I finally went to bed and the boys were still wide awake. So while I went to sleep in mine and Norths bed meanie and Luke stayed up playing video games in the trailer.

I don't know what time North came home but when I woke the next morning, I was laying in his arms with my head on his chest. I really needed to pee so I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Through the hallway I could see Luke and meanie passed out on the beanbags, curled into little balls.i never thought they. Old look so young and innocent. Just looking at them now you would never guess how much they like to joke around.

Finishing what I needed to, I crawled back into bed. Only to be encircled by a pair of strong arms. Laying back on Norths chest I feel his breathing even out again as soft snores come from him.

The last day turned out to be lazy yet busy at the same time. Kota and Nathan came around after lunch to make sure all our bags were ready for our first day. Meanie was busy in mine and Norths bedroom sorting out my clothes and choosing what I will wear tomorrow.

Mid afternoon everyone was at the house including Luke and Norths uncle. I still haven't talked to Mr Blackbourne about what's happening with my uncle yet. I'll have to remember that.

With puppy dog eyes from most of the boys as well as uncle I served up the pavlova for an afternoon snack. Sean, Luke and meanie were bouncing around like 5 year olds after some time and I could see a few fidgeting. I guess it does have a lot of sugar in it.

Everyone had left for their own homes by 8pm not before giving me hugs though. I'm getting more used to it, as long as it's only the boys.

Not long later after a shower I'm laying in bed curled up with Norths arm wrapped around me. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I hope I don't panic to much and I really don't want to embarrass the boys. With those last thoughts I drift off to sleep.