Chapter 30 The End of Hatred

No one's POV

As Poney proceed to look around, one specific person caught her eye. It was Najasho, rank no 1 in the Elite. Upon seeing him, Poney, Kurome, and Green were shocked, considering the report back on the Gravekeepers mission, Najasho was considered dead. Poney rubbed her eyes a bunch of times to confirm that she wasn't dreaming, once she realized she wasn't, a wave of emotions flow within her.

 Poney rubbed her eyes a bunch of times to confirm that she wasn't dreaming, once she realized she wasn't, a wave of emotions flow within her

Poney: Najasho...

Green: Wh-What's he doing here?! Either way, let's keep calm and--ack! Poney's already gone?!

Poney: Najasho! I knew it! You're still alive!

Najasho:...!
Poney had sped off, clearly excited to see her leader alive and well. However to Poney's surprise, Najasho reacted to her voice, but instead of happy he grew cautious. Then he sped off from the area leaving the trio behind. This made the trio confused, thinking this was odd for their former leader to act that way.

Poney: Huh? Huh? Wait, Najasho! It's me, Poney!

Kurome: That guy just now—

Green: Yep. He went missing in Potulu, but that was definitely our leader!

Green quickly turned around, thinking this whole thing was a trap. He signal towards the two spy working for the Empire, telling them that they will be heading south in order to pursue a suspicious person. The two understood and nodded back, turning around and they went to look for Gozuki.

(Timeskip)

Poney, Kurome, and Green chase after Najasho for a good while, the blonde teen having led the trio to a secluded and forested area. Not long after, Najasho finally stop running with Poney and the others following behind.

 Not long after, Najasho finally stop running with Poney and the others following behind

Poney: Najasho!

Green: Poney, wait. Something's not right about him.

Poney: I know..! But I'm sensing that there are many others hiding around here..!

???: But there are a few.

The trio heard voice coming from within the bushes. Then 4 people appear standing next to Najasho to confront the Elite. It was Mashiro, Mudi, Lorris, and Meela. Najasho then turns around to look at his former comrades, glaring at them.