Chapter 24 Raid's Preparation

No one's POV

A few hours had passed after Green, Poney and Ryu mourn for Gin's death. After their wounds were healed, Gozuki informed the trio of the current plan. Outside the area, two of Gozuki's friends named Mez and Suzuka were scouting out the Oarburghs hideout,

on the other hand, another person named Shuten had arrived at the shack they were staying and stepped inside to catch up with Gozuki

on the other hand, another person named Shuten had arrived at the shack they were staying and stepped inside to catch up with Gozuki. It was a buff man with a spiky beard and two pointy hairs on the side of his head. One of the Four Rakshasas Demons from the Temple of the Imperial Fist.

Shuten: It appears the recently arrived spies of Sweun have already been captured by the enemy

Gozuki: The enemy has taken to more violent methods. They certainly won't hold back with Ryu and Poney, not after they got away once.

Shuten: We can't send any new spies into Sweun...they'll only get killed.

Gozuki: So I guess all we can do is sit tight for a few days until Suzuka comes with that medicine. My injuries should be fully healed by then too, so the timing is perfect.

One of the Four Rakshasas Demons, Suzuka, had infiltrated the Oarburghs lair. She was able to locate the holding cell they were holding Akame and Kurome, having found out that the two sisters were infected with insects in their bodies by Merraid. Suzuka also informed Akame and Kurome about the plan for an ambushed in 5 days time and also the medicine to cure the insect eggs inside their bodies. So until that day come, Ryu Green, Poney and Gozuki were waiting patiently for Suzuka to retrieve the insecticide from Doctor Stylish and hand it to the two sisters.

Gozuki: While we're 'sitting tight'... we could also give the police descriptions of the Oarburghs.

Shuten: That'll do no good once they disguise themselves. The police will completely miss them.

Gozuki: So? It'll make them think we're desperately looking for them too. I mean, we've already found their hideout.

Shuten: I see.

Gozuki: By the way, will Mez be all right on her own keeping an eye on the hideout?

Shuten: She may be your daughter, but you musn't dote on her. She's got a good head on her shoulders. As good as the kids you raised.