Chapter 12 Yearning

No one's POV

Currently at their base, Ryu and the other Elite Seven were going over their strategies in order to deal with their current enemy. The GraveKeepers that were currently holding the secondary team hostage.

Gozuki: The tomb of the King is a short distance away from the town of Putra

Gozuki: The tomb of the King is a short distance away from the town of Putra. They have a neighborhood watch group, but it usually doesn't venture near the tomb.

Najasho: So if we can just take out those GraveKeepers, we should be able to remove the Treasure.

Ryu: And doing so, we could win without involving Civilians.

Green: But isn't this data a little lacking? Without a map of the tomb, even nine lives wouldn't be enough.

Poney: I bet there'll be a ton of traps in it.

While, Ryu, Najasho, Green, and Poney were discussing their plans with Gozuki, Akame was the only one that isn't participating. A cold beat sweat flows out continuously. Her stress and her worries for her little sister Kurome made herself unable to focus.

Gozuki: We have a map of the town but only a map of the first floor of the tomb. It was the best we could come up with.

Najasho: It goes to show how much we've underestimated our opponents.

Ryu: So I guess our only choice right now is to wait for Gai to get back from his underground reconnaissance.

Guy was already up ahead doing reconnaissance with Rare suit's abilities, the information they had was beyond lacking even after father showed himself again.

Gozuki: The other assassin team is concentrating on gathering information right now, I need you all to rest until we know more about our enemy.

Akame: Sh-Shouldn't we make a feint attack to draw the enemy's attention away so we can gather information smoothly? Or how about I go ahead on my own to storm the tomb to throw them into confusion?!

Ryu: Hey now! There's no way we're letting you run along and risk your precious life.

Akame:...!!

Gozuki: He's right. But that's not to say there's nothing you can do... Do you follow?