Chapter 19 To Each His Own Love

No one's POV

Morning came and Ryu went off towards Akame's room since their Father Gozuki had called for an emergency meeting. Akame and her little sister Kurome was the only one left that had yet to arrived. He slowly knocked the door.

Ryu:...

At first there was no sound, so Ryu assumed that those two are not yet awake, so he once again knocked the door.

Ryu: Akame, I'm coming in.

Ryu slowly opened the door, then he immediately closed them in an instant when he saw what is inside. He saw Akame and Kurome barely in their pajamas.

The door sudden open, made Akame slowly open her eyes

Ryu: Akame. Father is calling us for an emergency meeting.

Akame:...Mmh. Got it Ryu.

Ryu: Just hurry up and get dressed.

(Timeskip)

Arriving at the meeting room, Akame and Gozuki were on opposite ends. Ryu, Green, and Kurome were sitting on one side with Natala, Gin, and Poney on the opposite side.

Gozuki: The primary funding for the rebellious faction comes from black market trade with other countries

Gozuki: The primary funding for the rebellious faction comes from black market trade with other countries. They trade primarily in salt, with tea coming in a close second. We need to pinpoint their route and derail it. I'd also like to take out their salt works.

Green: Despite the number of spies we've sent in, they still haven't come up with any leads?

Gozuki: We're dealing with a very capable enemy here. But they did isolate one suspicious location. The town of Sweun in the southeast region of the Empire. We've lost contact with several of our spies here. So that's where we're going!

(Timeskip)

The Water Capital of Sweun The city of Sweun is situated where a major river and tributary converge, and has developed a hub of commerce since olden times. Currently walking through the city was the Elite Seven, and as per usual, Akame and Kurome were munching away at snacks.