Chapter 7 The Hitman

No one's POV

Gozuki: You guys are doing an important job, so eat up to build up your strength for your next mission. Then again... I guess that goes without saying.

Both Akame and Poney were devouring as much food as they could while both Cornelia and Ryu ate at a more modest pace

Both Akame and Poney were devouring as much food as they could while both Cornelia and Ryu ate at a more modest pace. At the inn where Ryu and the other girls of the Elite Seven were accompanying Gozuki and waiting for the next mission. A relieved expression on Ryu's face appeared. Relieved that he doesn't have to stop Akame from eating everyone's portions because he could only make so much for a meal.

Akame: This meat is so delicious, I wish Chief and the others could have some.

Cornelia: Then how about we get some to-go and bring it to the mountains?

Akame: That's a good idea but.. I wouldn't be able to restrain myself. I'd eat the whole thing on the way there...

Ryu: -_- You really need to work on your self-discipline.

Gozuki: Now then, I'm going to a meeting to discuss our next move. All of you need to act like normal kids until I get back.

Poney: Okay!

Gozuki: Cornelia, you'll be in charge of everyone. I'm counting on you.

Cornelia: Not Ryu?

Ryu: There's no way I would be in charge a team full of girls, Corey. I can't keep an eye every time. Especially on the girl's hot spring or sleeping quarters. Still, I'm here if you need me for anything.

 Still, I'm here if you need me for anything

Ryu smile at her as he gave his support. Cornelia couldn't help but blushed a little at his comment and nodded as he continued eating but giving some glances to Gozuki.

Gozuki: That's right, so?

Cornelia: You can leave it to me, papa!

(Timeskip)

Night soon fell. They all lay down on their rooms. The girls were separated from Ryu of course as he gots his own room. But not long after, Cornelia soon wakes up, as her yawning slip out of her breath. It was at the crack of dawn. The sun weren't even up yet as the moonlight still shines.