Chapter 2 The Day it all Began

No one's POV

(8 Years Ago)

At the Gifonolia Forest at the Empire. And unforgivable, sinister plan was currently put into motion. It was finally the day, the start of the Empire's Assassination Unit where two different teams would be lead. The leaders stood watch as many of the Empire's children were no doubt countless would die but there was still much to learn.

Bill: Now then. Which child will arrive here first, do you suppose? And moreover what you said about your plan to take a hundred children from each region and train them to be assassins. There were well over a hundred of them released into this forest, correct?

Gozuki: It's fine. It's a good number to start with. The process will cull them based on their individual abilities, no doubt dozens will perish.

 The process will cull them based on their individual abilities, no doubt dozens will perish

Said the middle-aged man with blond hair and green eyes. He had a small beard. He wore a white shirt with black pants and a red scarf. His name was Gozuki. Who is one of the proctor of the current Assassination Unit.

Bill: Ah, I see. You mean the weak will voluntarily extract themselves from the running. So Gozuki how many can you instruct?

The former member of the 4 Rakshasa Demons stood about an already slain Danger Beast, eating its meat raw as he continued to watch over the exit of the forest for any of the children to arrive.

Gozuki: I've thought about it, and seven is probably my limit.

Bill: Very well. After the ranks have been assigned, I'll hand the seven best over to you. The rest will all go to me.

(Elsewhere)

Within the forest itself, many children were given one task to survive and make it to the exit with not much more than smaller and weaker weaponry. A certain young boy was currently making his way through the forest, with only one thought in mind.

Ryu(mind): Survive. I have to survive this.

The boys name was Ryu. He had dark purple hair and has Martinique and East Side colored eyes. Ever since he was sold to the Empire by his own parents, in order for them to survive, he had only one thought in mind. Is to survive these whole ordeal.

Ryu(mind): Little Sis. I wonder what you are doing right now?

As he wander through the forest, he's finally reaching the end of the forest. He stopped at an opened area, where he saw multiple danger beast. Some of them were eating the children, some were trying to fight, and some were trying to run.

 Some of them were eating the children, some were trying to fight, and some were trying to run