Chapter 5 The Battle of Hakurou River

No one's POV

The trio from before were currently still making their way to their destination on Hakurou River where the Elite 7 were currently using as their base for their next mission. The Elite Seven true enemies keeps getting closer and closer. Chelsea being one of them could barely breathe, let alone feel her legs right now after all the walking they were doing.

Chelsea(mind): How far was this damned camp at even?!

She knows that they needed to be concealed and far away enough to not get easily noticed, but even still she was at her brink.

Chelsea: Hey, can we stop? My legs are like lead right now.

???: Oh really? Well, suck it up.

Chelsea: Have you already forgotten how far we've already walked today?

???: Don't treat me like a senile old fool. I remember what I had for dinner a week ago.

Chelsea: 😓 That's because you only eat hamburgers...

The other girl who was around Chelsea's age was a young lady with long, dark grey hair and lime eyes

The other girl who was around Chelsea's age was a young lady with long, dark grey hair and lime eyes. She immediately lifted Chelsea up carrying on her back and a happy voice come out of Chelsea's mouth.

???: I'll give you a lift.

Chelsea: Sweet!

???: Don't spoil her, Taeko. Back when I was young and beautiful—

Chelsea(mind): Ack! She's going to start boasting and lecturing... I've got to change the subject.

Chelsea thought in a panicked.

Chelsea: So! Our next mission is to assassinate one of the empire's top secret units, right? Are we going to lure them out?

Taeko: I imagine that's the only way...

???: The trade route that foreign countries have been supplying and financing the rebel army has been located. This false information should have been fed to the Empire by now.

Chelsea: So we're going to act as merchants on that trade route and ambush them. Hm? Teacher look.

???: Seems we've arrived at our destination.