Chapter 14 The GraveKeepers Curse

No one's POV

After the battle with the Grasshopper GraveKeeper Kimatsu, who managed to ran away due to Ryu being an overwhelming person. Ryu decided to take a bit of a break as he was healing his wound with some first aid kit that he brought.

Ryu: That Grasshopper had 5 skeleton heads. And from what I can deduce is that he's one of the executive. If I could only fight to a draw, I don't stand a chance against the leader all by myself. I need to find the others.

Seeing that he needs to start moving again, Ryu patch up the last remaining injuries he had on his left arm and started making his way towards the massive labyrinth again. All he could do was dodge every trap that was laid to him and move straight forward where the GraveKeeper had ran off. It was then Ryu had landed in a huge room, with nothing but one strange looking treasure box in the middle.

Ryu: What the hell is that?

He opened the Treasure box while also preparing himself for any kind of trap that might appeared. But no trap had activated when he opened it. Instead, what he saw on the inside of the box, was one huge right arm monstrous gauntlet.

 Instead, what he saw on the inside of the box, was one huge right arm monstrous gauntlet

Ryu: It looks like a piece from a Vampire Danger Beast?

He touched the gauntlet and immediately a huge wave of dark energy flows through the room. Ryu was immediately envelop by it and tremble by the huge power that had consumed him. What he saw brings terror down his spine. All he saw was a huge being in front of him. The huge bring grabbed Ryu's small body with its enormous hand.

 The huge bring grabbed Ryu's small body with its enormous hand

Ryu: Guh...

That was the last thing he saw before the scenery around him change back to the Tombs. Ryu fell to one knee immediately and was breathing heavily. What he saw was a huge vampire seemingly ready to suck every last blood Ryu had in his body.

Ryu: What the hell?! These gauntlet, it has the same pressure as Father's Murasame. Does that mean it's a Teigu?

He knows that he need to move soon. Ryu wanted to bring the gauntlet Teigu with him but he was reluctant to touched it again. He feared that he might not be able to handle the pressure like he did before. So with no other choice, he tore a piece of his shirt and wrap the Teigu around it. He put the wrapping pieces around him and started heading out of the room and continue to find the captured comrades. It was then Ryu stumble upon Gai who was fighting a GraveKeeper, with three of the prisoners he was searching for.