Chapter 29 Unexpected Reunion

No one's POV

After their training for a whole week with General Budo, the Elite Seven finally received a new job by their Father. And now, Ryu, Akame, Kurome, Poney, Green, and Gozuki were in a boat that is flying in mid air carried by 4 Danger Beast.

Natala is the only one that didn't get to come since he needs a 6 month recovery

Ryu: Well I'm glad we could get to our destination much faster, but isn't there a chance we could get attack by another flying Danger Beast?

Gozuki: This Aerial route's supposed to be safe, so don't worry.

Ryu: •_• Supposed to?

Akame: Onigiri tastes even better when you're enjoying a nice view, Ryu.

Kurome: You said it sis.

Ryu: -_- You two are unbelievable.

Meanwhile Ryu had his worries, the two sister are just busy with stuffing their face with a ginormous Onigiri in their hand. Green on the other hand had a bead of sweat as he voice out his thoughts.

Green: I get the sinking feeling whenever I think about the mission that awaits us once we land. Looking at the reports, there are going to be a lot of bandits.

Gozuki: Be more confident. You guys destroyed the Oarburghs. I can't imagine these guys'll be stronger than they were.

 I can't imagine these guys'll be stronger than they were

Gozuki said while looking at a distance. There they saw a huge mountain where their target will be there. Mount Hakuba.

(Elsewhere)

Meanwhile while the Elite Seven were doing their assassination at Mount Hakuba, Leone of the Revolutionary Army went to a secret place near the Empire where a woman with white hair awaited her.

???: A certain individual?

Leone: Yes? He said he had a message for you.

???: Oh? Interesting? A spy from the Empire?

Leone: 'The Kyuuketsuki had awoken from his slumber'. That's what he said.

(Kyuuketsuki means Vampire)